Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

stopped breastfeeding and now gaining

jeriwall
jeriwall
United States
2003/02/26, 10:10 AM
I just recently stopped breastfeeding and now I am gaing weight. I am exerciseing regularly and watching what I eat but I just keep adding on the pounds. I am also taking Xenadrine EFX and I have been on it for a weight and a half now and see now differnce. Anyone have any advice to help loose the pounds. Also when is the best time to exercise? I have been execiseing in the morning and I was wondering if I should be exercising before breakfast of after and how long after I eat should I wait to exerise?

----------------------------
JeriWall
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2003/02/26, 12:01 PM
jeriwall, you are hitting an ancient topic for me here but i can tell you what i did that helped. First off, have you weened your breasts out(this can sometimes add extra weight). You not only have to do that to the baby, but yourself cause you will keep on lactating. The way I did that was take a whole day, probably the weekend is best if you work, get a large towel soak it in the hottest water you can handle and wring it out, then wrap it around your breasts as tightly as you can for about 5 minutes. Continue doing this every 10 minutes for a few hours. Also on the nutrition part, I actually had to stay away from a lot of dairy products for a bit and go with a calcium supplement. (not sure why, but that's what did it for me) eat a lot of greens and meats for protein.

as far as the exercise goes, maybe a MRP in the morning before your workout might help a bit and then eat your breakfast after. Try to do your cardio right after your workout and implement a few HIIT Cardio trainings into your week if you haven't done so already. If you have, then try adding a half an hour brisk moderate walk right after your HIIT, keep the same pace. This will help lose a few pounds extra.

Hope this helps.

--------------
Bettia.... When you feel like giving up, take it to the limit one more time!! You will SUCEED :-)