Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Tube around my waist

tonesb7
tonesb7
United States
2003/01/15, 03:28 PM
What is the best way to lose the fat around my waist. I have a bulge now over the back and sides of my pants. My stomach is pretty flat, but would like my sides and lower back to be as well.
sandysford
sandysford
United States
2003/01/16, 01:25 AM
Sounds like you have a case of the love handles. A good balanced diet is the first place you should start, then start a well rounded exercise program. Cardio should also be included. Go to FT Exercise and Nutrition section to get you started.

--------------
I will lift my own weight someday!!!!!
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2003/01/16, 10:46 AM
Good post sandysford...I would like to add that the reason for this is you cannot spot reduce, no matter how badly you want to. YOur body does not care and does not know that you want to lose fat just from around your waist. The only way to do this is diet and exercise. Eat your protien to preserve lean mass, so that you don't lose it along with your fat. The "love handles" are normally the last place to go, so assuming by your post your are lean everywhere else, the protein is very essential at this point. Good luck...

--------------
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary!