Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Wakie wakie!!!!

Philia2
Philia2
France
2002/04/22, 02:37 AM
Now wake up ladies, we need to get on with this section!!!!

Just wanted to share with you all; I'm again two weeks out from my next competition (the semi finals, the finals are in three weeks!!!). I woke up at 7 this morning, all tired but ate two ECA stack pills and jumped on the elliptical trainer for 35 mins. Okey I did my cardio, my stretching and have been eating my oats and proteins but even thou that I'm sitting here in front of my computer, I still feel like jumping and running around..... LOL I guess that's from the caffeine (I already got a very speedy metabolism so that doesn't help!!:)
I guess I should start to vakuum clean the gym before opening.

Anyway, how are you guys feeling?!!!!

----------------------------
- Nina :o) La vie est toujours aussi belle.....
ltroisi
ltroisi
United States
2002/04/22, 06:38 AM
Hey doing fine this morning...thanks for asking! Had my GH Factor and L Carnitine and will be inthe gym after one more cup of Java!
Question for you Nina.....I know you are competing in bodybuilding right now...and you mention you are about 12% bodyfat (nice!)..In the US the females compete in bodybuilding at 6-7% bodyfat, Figure and Fitness in the 8-10% range. Do you find in your country that women compete at a higher level of bodyfat? What is the protocal there?

I did Figure last year at 8-9% bf and I am doing Masters Bodybuilding and Novice in Oct this year, (natural, drug tested)I figure I will need to get to about 6-7% bodyfat....this isn't going to easy!!!!!

--------------
Persistence and failure never stay in the same room......Leslie
Philia2
Philia2
France
2002/04/22, 07:54 AM
For women body and fitness competitions the body fat level stays around 10-12%
I would like to loose some more fat (on my legs!!) and get to around 10%
No way I would go under. I talked to the judge last time and he also said that women should not get too cut for these kind of competitions as well.

One shouldn't be able to see your veins or the muscle fibres but nooooooo cellulite or left baby fat on the cheeks either.

BUT I guess that if I was suppose to compete on international level then my body fat % need to drop under 10 %

Anyway, it's now afternoon, the sun is shining and I'm getting ready to attack my weight training......

--------------
- Nina :o) La vie est toujours aussi belle.....
bibigirl
bibigirl
Belgium
2002/04/22, 08:01 AM
Wow, I must say that both of you amaze me. I just hope that someday I will be able to state my body fat! You both look terrific!