Group: 2018 Motivation Challenge

Created: 2016/01/10, Members: 844, Messages: 260

Stay motivated! Have you made a new years resolution to start a new workout program? Are you still waiting to start it? Have you already started it and are now having trouble keeping it up? We would like to help you during this period by creating a group for people facing similar challenges.

Everyone is welcome, regardless of your goals, age and gender, as long as you'd like to try to stay motivated with the rest of us.

Join group

Hey, my goal is to get fatter.

Notlosing
Notlosing
United States
2018/04/20, 05:28 PM
If anyone can offer me real honest tips that would be super helpful. Im trying to go from 145 where i am now, to at least 250 by the end of the year, no workouts either if possible. Or healthy food.thanks a ton!!
Jac48
Jac48
United States
2018/04/23, 09:45 AM
Hmm...going from 145 to 250 is  a lofty goal but may be some that can be accomplished....

As our advice is typically 6 to 8 small meals per day, healthy carbs, protein rich, no processed sugars ect, I would suggest something similar.  Eat 6 to 8 meals per day, except instead of something healthy, I suggest hitting up McDonalds 6 to 8 times a day.  Make sure you supersize, would probably be a good idea to exchange the coke for an extra large milk shake and add an apple pie or 2.  Once you get sick of McDonalds just rotate through the fastfood chains available in your area, Wendy's, BK, KFC and so on and so forth.  If you can sustain that type of diet long term, if it doesn't kill you first you may just make 250.

As always, Good Luck!!
Notlosing
Notlosing
United States
2018/05/01, 03:33 PM
Jac48
Hmm...going from 145 to 250 is  a lofty goal but may be some that can be accomplished....

As our advice is typically 6 to 8 small meals per day, healthy carbs, protein rich, no processed sugars ect, I would suggest something similar.  Eat 6 to 8 meals per day, except instead of something healthy, I suggest hitting up McDonalds 6 to 8 times a day.  Make sure you supersize, would probably be a good idea to exchange the coke for an extra large milk shake and add an apple pie or 2.  Once you get sick of McDonalds just rotate through the fastfood chains available in your area, Wendy's, BK, KFC and so on and so forth.  If you can sustain that type of diet long term, if it doesn't kill you first you may just make 250.

As always, Good Luck!!

---
Hey thanks a ton!! Youre the best, any other fattening tips would be extremely helpful. 250 is just my small goal and assistance getting bigger would be endlessly useful