Group: Beginners to Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 968, Messages: 18927

Share and offer advice to beginners to the fitness world!

Join group

just what i was looking for

jahreal
jahreal
New Zealand
2012/06/03, 07:05 AM
Hi just want to say hello, kia ora, i have found what i ben looking for, for months this exact kind of help. I have enjoyed what i have read so far in this forum and its so empowering, motivational, inspirational. I've had a look at the calender, excercise program i'm just so happy to have found this site. Yay. i tried to reply back to a couple of comments but wasn't sure how to do it, anyways all the topics talked about in this forum has made me realise i am not the only lonely fish in the big deep ocean seeking help.  And actually being able to communicate with the same minded people, and being able to share ideas and information to help each other. Awesome.
2012/06/03, 02:40 PM
Hi and welcome jahreal. If you tried to respond to a post and couldn't , most likely you had not joined the forum. Look in the top right corner of the forum page and click the "join forum" button. Most don't require any kind of approval. I wouldn't join a forum that requires approval because if somebody actually approved of me being a member, it wouldn't be a forum I'd want to join ;~)

It helps the experienced members to help you if you take a minute and write a bit about yourself and your goals in your personal profile. You are indeed not alone. There are a large number of people seeking exactly the same thing.

Join the forums that interest you. Look over the exercise programs and pick one that meeds your goals at the moment. Your goals will change so there are a great many plans to meet them as you do. I also suggest that you l;ook at the FLOGs and see what others do. Ask questions. I hope this is a lifestyle change for you. If it is, there is no hurry. Take it all in. Get fit. Evolve. Get more fit.

Good luck.
jahreal
jahreal
New Zealand
2012/06/03, 04:10 PM
Thanx CharlieMV for the welcome yes i will get onto the profile page and fill that in. I only joined up lastnight, and am already sharing the information shared by everyone like the info steer away from processed foods and working out 35 - 45 mins helps in healthy living and its a lifetime change and not an overnight process to become healthy. All important, down to earth, real, factual motivational, inspirational talk lov it.