• New Zealand New Zealand
  • Female
  • 46 years old
  • New Zealand New Zealand
  • Female
  • 46 years old

Introduction

Kia ora Hello My name is Janie i'm from Wellington New Zealand. I am 38 years old. I have worked fulltime most of my life and have recently just given up work and studies to concentrate on my health. I weigh 114kgs at the moment my heaviest ever. My height is 5ft 4. So yes very overweight. I have always been big and haven't ever been happy with it. I have type 2 diabetes and arthiritis also. I am usually active playing sport and walking and visiting the gym, i think its my eating thats never been so good.

Goals and motivation

My ultimate fitness goals and motivation is to live healthy eat nicely and excercise for fitness and feeling great for the rest of my life.
Another goal is to lose my excessive weight and keep it off.
Another goal is to be able to look good and feel good for a cruise ship holiday in June 2013.

Fit wall

• [Former member] 2012/06/03
    Hi Janie, glad to have you aboard. Be kind to yourself. Change your eating habits slowly. Try to find exercises you enjoy. You'll be more likely to stick with it. I love to lift and I LOVE to swim. I tolerate walking and I work a very large garden. Take it a day at a time and a pound at a time.