Group: Beginners to Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 969, Messages: 18927

Share and offer advice to beginners to the fitness world!

Join group

help, im starving !

irina
irina
United States
2003/01/05, 12:06 PM
hi ! i go to high skool and i have no time for lunch , cuz they didnt give me lunch in my program, . so now i dont know what to eat since im gonna be starving for 8 hours , i think i will be gainig more weight if i dont eat. also i dont know what 2 eat in the morning if i wanna loose wieght! help i need advice
Sempai
Sempai
Canada
2003/01/05, 12:29 PM
Why cant you have lunch at school, going 8 hours with out eating is too long. can you use meal replacements they dont take much time and you can throw them in your nap sack. Breakfast make it a good one egg whites, oatmeal, fruit that sorta thing

--------------
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember the ark was built by amateurs, The Titanic was built by professionals.
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2003/01/05, 12:55 PM
MRP's are great in this case. A shaker cup, water, and mix! Also, make up some snacks before hand. I like to make a couple protein pancakes, they are great cold. Just put them in a baggie, and you can eat right at your desk a good nutritious snack.

--------------
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary!
zentinel
zentinel
Canada
2003/01/08, 09:55 AM
There tons of luches you casn bring to school and eat quickly...
Meal Replacement bars (the god stuff, with protein, not those crappy weight-loss bars), Sandwiches, and you casn bring pretty much anything left over from supper the night before in tupperware...
Eat a big breakfast, and be sure to eat SOMETHING healthy during the day. Being well-fed is so so important to health, body and mind.

--Steph
fitnessfemale
fitnessfemale
Uzbekistan
2003/01/09, 04:59 AM
bb1fit can you tell me how you make protein pancakes sounds really tasty.i haven't wrote a post for a while, i had abit too much indulgence over christmas so i made it my new years resolution that this will be my year to get in better shape, so far so good! good luck too everyone else too who have set themselves new goals for the year.

fitnessfemale.
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2003/01/09, 10:43 AM
Your favorite protein powder(chocolate), 2 scoops, oats or oat bran(depending on where you are on your carbs), 5 eggwhites, cinammon, and enough water for a smooth consistency. Mix together well, cook on medium heat with olive oil or pam spray with olive oil. Top with a little Allfruit if you like, or in your case take on the side. Ultra Size from Beverly works wonderful for this.

--------------
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary!