Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

please help me

nieshia09
nieshia09
United States
2009/11/17, 10:56 AM
i am 332lbs and cant take it any longer please someone help me
returnofplex
returnofplex
United States
2009/11/17, 12:17 PM
Your #1 hero is going to have to be the person you see in the mirror. Start making small changes, and be consistent. It may take a while to lose the weight, but it took you your whole life up to this point to become the weight you are now.
There are free strength training programs on this site, and a ton of good advice in the diet forums.
big_j_scf
big_j_scf
United States
2009/11/17, 07:34 PM
positive attitude, and small steps! One of the most important things you can do is stop eating before you get full. If you still want to enjoy the foods you love, have some, but you will have to learn to only allow yourself a little bit.

Check out thedailyplate.com You can punch in everything you eat, and if you do that, honestly, you wll see where you're actually at. You can then set a goal, and it will tell you how many calories to aim for, and then it's up to you to hit the numbers!

--------------
All American EFX \\"Natural Freak\\"
http://www.aaefx.com

AAEFX Sponsored Natural Bodybuilder