Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

Kettlebells

twistedpuppy313
twistedpuppy313
United States
2009/06/14, 03:42 PM
Does FT have any Kettlebell workouts, or is it possible have an entire section dedicated to Kettlebells, kinda like the HOME WORKOUTS (NO EXERCISE EQUIPMENT). I have a set of Kettlebells at the house, that I had purchased before getting my Gym Membership...I still use them every once and awhile...
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2009/06/14, 05:20 PM
I LOVE kettlebells...

My journal is loaded with kettlebell workouts...
jspiked
jspiked
United States
2009/06/15, 04:45 AM
If they did that i think they would have to make a section for only dumbells also or just combined the two...because i think there are more ppl that own dumbells than kettlebells... like i just learned what a KB was a year and 1/2 ago but have always know dumbells.
in my opinion KBs are only good for snatches and sumo dips...theres alot more you can do with them but i believe in most of those cases using a dumbell would be better

--------------
When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot, and hang on.
~pres. Roosevelt
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2009/06/15, 08:44 AM
Well, I don't think one tool is any better than the other, it's how it's used that is important.

There are something you do with a DB that are just more comfortable with a KB.

It really depends upon what your focus is. You can get just as 'ripped' with a KB as you can with a DB.

--------------
I see the words you are typing, but all I read is *click*click*click*

Fat loss isn?t under the control of the magic fat loss fairies. - Alwyn Cosgrove
jspiked
jspiked
United States
2009/06/15, 12:24 PM
Ya I guess there is no arguing with that...as long as your working out thats what matters...tool is just that, a tool. You have to use it to your advantage!

--------------
When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot, and hang on.
~pres. Roosevelt