Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

Steroids

Xplosion
Xplosion
United States
2009/06/02, 07:42 PM
Im thinking about starting Steroids.. actually i have already decided that i want to. but now im trying to decide on which ones to get and where to get them. Im wanting a very lean muscular build. can you give me some feed back Please.. THANKS!

--------------
I can accept failure, but I cant accept not trying.
-Micheal Jordan
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2009/06/02, 10:19 PM
As your signature says,

"I can accept failure, but I cant accept not trying"

Why don't you follow the advice and work hard, roids are not needed at your age, and besides is it worth the side effects??
Save your money and work hard i the gym.
I know that is not what you wanted to hear but that about all you will get from here.

--------------
Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.

Ivan (GO HABS GO!)

Montreal Canada (City of Festivals)
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2009/06/02, 11:21 PM
Gotta agree with Ivan here.... too many negative stories about steroids.

t

--------------
I see the words you are typing, but all I read is *click*click*click*

Fat loss isn?t under the control of the magic fat loss fairies. - Alwyn Cosgrove
returnofplex
returnofplex
United States
2009/06/03, 01:20 PM
I third that emotion! Seriously young guys don't even need to think about steroids or any other enhancer for that matter. See how far you can get with a diet and strength training routine that supports your specific goals. You'd be surprised at how well doing it right works.
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2009/06/03, 04:16 PM
And one step further, with all the knowledgeable members here, you can get really good info for free!

--------------
Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.

Ivan (GO HABS GO!)

Sam295
Sam295
Canada
2009/12/11, 09:31 AM

============
Quoting from Xplosion:

Im thinking about starting Steroids.. actually i have already decided that i want to. but now im trying to decide on which ones to get and where to get them. Im wanting a very lean muscular build. can you give me some feed back Please.. THANKS!

You go pop the 'roids or inject it into your A55, whatever you wish.

Just when you blow up and look down on another man for being less muscular or having slightly higher bodyfat realize that a man is built inside out!!!

The body is only a shell.
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2009/12/13, 01:00 PM
"The body is only a shell"

Hate to break it to you but; the body is a system not the shell!.
Perhaps your skin is the "shell", so you might want to try suntan oil for the shell!!:big_smile:

--------------

Ivan (GO HABS GO!)

Davetheman26
Davetheman26
United States
2010/01/01, 03:50 AM
Man that would be awesome to look like Arnold for like 5 years. In a row at that.. Maybe become an action hero and destroy some world records.. just give him the steroids for the love of muscle.. and shrunkin balls. Well I really don't know but I hear good things.. wouldn't every one love to just give them a go.. Maybe increase your ego by another level or 2. I would like to ride my harley shirtless down by venice beach flexing my monster guns and saying hey look what came in the mail last night.. A man can dream huh.. ?? You only live once I think....
rivergirl3
rivergirl3
United States
2010/01/10, 05:35 PM
Steriods: Don't forget to add pig valves to replace the one's you were born with to keep your heart beating and the blood flowing in the right direction.
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2010/01/10, 10:18 PM
Sweet!:big_smile:

--------------

Ivan (GO HABS GO!)

mccanntm
mccanntm
United States
2010/02/09, 11:16 AM
I don't mean to make this sound personal, and given the fact that the original post was several months ago, it may not even be read, but i was curious what type of person would ask such a question.

It is disturbing that xplosion's goal is to be a personal trainer. That is like wanting to be an accountant so you can cheat on your taxes
blue77
blue77
United States
2010/06/01, 12:21 AM
Even if you did take steroids doesnt mean your going to build muscle upon muscle,you might just get a bunch of pimples and a few stretch marks and bad breath,and still be a small fry.You have to have the genectics and the soul of a bodybuilder. you are playing chicken with your body does this seem like a healthy life style.