Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

First run in awhile

KC_72
KC_72
United States
2009/06/02, 01:07 PM
So... went for my first run in awhile today. Went to the same park... but took a different path today. About a mile in... I of course got lost. So I started to get edgy, not sure where I was or where the end of the path was. It is my nature to HAVE to know where I will end up.. so instead of focusing on the truly beautiful path I was on... I worry.. where's the end?? How will I finish if I don't know where the end is?? I can't do this... so I stop.. I walk.. then say.. this is dumb.. keep moving.. who care's about the end.. when right now is so great. Then I start at a jog again... today.. a deer trotted up next to me and jogged with me a bit. I have had this happen with stray dogs, but never a deer!! freaked me out a bit at first.. but it distracted me, was kinda fun for a minute. Then it trotted off. And I started wondering where the end of this damn path was again. And stopped again. Finally I said screw it... just keep moving. Eventually.. I found a familiar path.. hopped on it and sprinted all the way to my car. So I had the energy in me the whole time, but something about not knowing where my path would lead left me debilitated.It was interesting, it was sort of like my life.
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2009/06/02, 01:58 PM
Very cool.. and nice to see you back here.

t
2009/06/02, 06:39 PM
Oh deer! Great story, welcome back.

--------------
I would have a million dollars now if only I had only followed CNBCs advice...and I had started with a hundred million dollars.

Charlie
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2009/06/02, 07:15 PM
Good to be back guys!!:)