Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

I need help to loss weight! someone help

dana1985
dana1985
United States
2009/04/22, 04:09 PM
I am 5'3 I used to be really thin and then I got into a relationship and gained alot of weight. That was 3 yrs. ago and havent been able to take it off, in fact i just keep getting heavier I am now pushing 175. I am uncomfortable in my own skin and it is starting to really depress me. Im afraid i am getting to far gone to go back and correct this problem. I work at an office as an account manager and dont move around that much... I eat late at night... I love soda and junk foods.
I want to work out and get the weight off for good!!! My goal is to get down to 120... If anyone has any ideas that has worked for them please share them with me. I will try anything. Im scared for my health and I WANT TO LOOK GOOD NAKED :big_smile:
Please im lost and desperate.....
2009/04/29, 10:31 PM
I have been there, not wanting to look in the mirror, there is a way back. First I would suggest changing the soda for water, I know sounds bland, but it is the best liquid you can drink - has no calories or sugar. Get rid of the junk food, yes this is hard, I am a junk food junkie myself, but there are healthier alternatives, nuts, fruit and vegies to name a few. Try not to snack after having a proper healthy supper.

The fitness and nutritional planner should be able to help you build plans you can stick to. Good luck and remember everyone is here for each other.

--------------
mad-mama in Edmonton
Rosie9
Rosie9
United Kingdom
2009/06/03, 09:30 AM

============
Quoting from dana1985:

I am 5'3 I used to be really thin and then I got into a relationship and gained alot of weight. That was 3 yrs. ago and havent been able to take it off, in fact i just keep getting heavier I am now pushing 175. I am uncomfortable in my own skin and it is starting to really depress me. Im afraid i am getting to far gone to go back and correct this problem. I work at an office as an account manager and dont move around that much... I eat late at night... I love soda and junk foods.
I want to work out and get the weight off for good!!! My goal is to get down to 120... If anyone has any ideas that has worked for them please share them with me. I will try anything. Im scared for my health and I WANT TO LOOK GOOD NAKED :big_smile:
Please im lost and desperate.....
=============
Yes, it's true - drink lots of water instead of sodas, eat lots of fresh fruits, and veggies, nuts..etc..
Also, try a detox program such as the Colonix from DrNatura, which cleanses out your intestine from build up, toxins, and parasites,..it is really good.
returnofplex
returnofplex
United States
2009/06/28, 03:25 PM
"I work at an office as an account manager and dont move around that much... I eat late at night... I love soda and junk foods."

There's your trouble. You want to work out and lose the weight, but the most important and difficult piece of the puzzle is missing: Diet.
Without changing up your eating habits, you will be guaranteed to have minimal results. You don't have to starve, but you do have to get rid of the junk. Find healthy fillers like salads or a small baked potato to get that full feeling, and make your meals protein centric.
Heatherhthr
Heatherhthr
United States
2009/09/13, 08:35 PM
I am new to all of this too but one thing that has helped me start eating healthier is when I go grocery shopping I wont buy anything bad for me that way it's not in the house and when I buy fruits and veggies I portion them out and put them in the fridge in sandwich bags so they are already to go. I stopped buying my lunch and now I pack the healthy stuff that is already to go so I have no excuse not to eat better-Just a thought it helped me out!