Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

i don't have the time or motivation

alisephilbrick
alisephilbrick
United States
2009/03/02, 10:48 AM
between school, work, and spending time with my fiance. i don't have time to exercise the only thing i do is on sundays and that is play volleyball for 2 hours. When i find the time to myself i don't really have the motivation to stick with any diet or exercise plan. i also have a health condition which makes it harder for me to loose weight so i give up easier. Any tips?
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2009/03/04, 06:31 PM
Sounds like you've already made your decision whether or not you want to workout. Honestly, I think you need to be more selfish. If you really want to do it, you'll find time. Ask yourself: What do I really want for me? What am I willing to do for it? We all understand the lack of time issue, yet we still train. I work, coach, have a 5 week old and a 6 year old, a wife, study for advanced PT certifications, and still find time to train for competitive powerlifting meets. We all have lives just like you do. Putting it bluntly, you either want it bad enough or you don't. Check out some other posts on this site. There's a ton of great info here at FreeTrainers that may help your situation.

--------------
--JBennett
"I've up-ed my intensity.... now up yours!"
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."
"Never think of how weak you are; think of how strong you're going to be."