Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

Body issue help!

Shibbyios
Shibbyios
United States
2009/01/04, 06:48 AM
I have strong legs, not fat, but not muscley, i have skinny arms, but a flabby upper body, chest and stomach, overall my body is very soft, I dont look fat with my shirt on but I am, im about 200 pounds, 18 years old. I have a bench/leg press, dumbles and barbells at my house, and a jump rope, could I make a workout plan with these items to change myself? im starting my program monday.. should I have protein shakes in the morning after my workouts? or is it to early. Thanks!
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2009/01/04, 08:54 AM
Yes you can make aplan with these items. When you sign up for an exerciseplan here it asks what equipment you have and tailors your plan to that.

Its never too early to get enough protein for your body. A shake after your workout is a good start. the rest ofthe day eat lean protein, lots of vegetables and moderate amounts of good fats.

--------------

A man of sense is never discouraged by difficulties; he redoubles his industry and his diligence, he perseveres and infallibly prevails at last.

Lord Chesterfield