Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

work and working out

galvan64
galvan64
United States
2008/12/05, 02:11 AM
Hi, I am a new member to this site and i wanted to get some info. i work in a warehouse lifting boxes over 50 pounds its done some good my wife says my shoulders have widened up a little and my arms got bigger too. Im starting to weight train but with my job would it affect me in any way since i have to let my body heal every three days in my workout routine.
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/12/05, 08:38 AM
Maybe you could focus one the muscles you aren't using as much at work, like legs and chest? think of work as back and shoulders, to a certain extent legs but they should be able to handle more work. i would think eventually you will become accustomed to lifting the boxes and then you will be able to ad in more shoulder/chest work.

--------------

A man of sense is never discouraged by difficulties; he redoubles his industry and his diligence, he perseveres and infallibly prevails at last.

Lord Chesterfield