Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

DIETING HELP, WHAT TO EAT !

vickeeheart
vickeeheart
United States
2008/09/24, 01:37 AM
Hello i am very new to all this exercise stuff. I am 5'3 and 121 lbs. I used to weigh 130. I am trying to get to 115 to lose my tummy. I have been exercising 4-5 days a week with cardio and weights, i love to jog.

My father has told me to eat eggs, tuna, veggies, etc to lose the extra tummy weight i have, he says do not eat bread or a lot of carbs. I have been doing this but today i binged i think it was because my body needed carbs.

i am confused on what to eat and what diet i should do....do carbs make you fat???? im really confused i dont want to get fat!!! i dont know why i binged today can some one help me??? :dumbbell::love:
Philia2
Philia2
France
2008/09/25, 07:11 PM
First congratulations of your weight loss. Good job!

Of course we need carbs, but you got "bad" carbs and "good" carbs. The "bad" are carbs full of sugar that wont really give us anything useful. Examples are candy, white bread and waffles. "Good" carbs are whole wheat pasta, grains and fiber reach food.

Veggies and fruit are in the "carb family" as well and they are full of good vitamines and water that will help you stay strong and beautiful :)

Maybe you binged because you got too restrictive?

By the way even carrots can make you fat if you eat too many of them...

--------------
- Nina -Les Victoires éternelles sont celles du coeur. New website: https://nina.courtyardmarket.com
www.free2bmore.com