Group: Experienced Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 50, Messages: 19484

For intermediate and advanced individuals. Share and learn how to take your fitness to the next level!

Join group

tried of the oh your young you can loose

Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2008/08/21, 09:06 AM
Add more protein to keep you satisfied and no hunger.

--------------
Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.

Ivan (GO HABS GO!)

Montreal Canada (City of Festivals)
ecle5c
ecle5c
United States
2008/08/19, 05:26 PM
What do you eat for breakfast? Trying to lose weight you probably won't feel "full" much. You can fill up on vegetables but most of the time you will not be stuffed by any means.
SaritaG
SaritaG
United States
2008/08/19, 04:25 PM
I am 21 years olds and just recently gave birth to my 2nd child. My daughter is now 4 years old my son is 7 mos. I wiegh 137 in a size 9 juniors. I am used to being size 5 and thats more comfortable for me. I feel heavy and granted i am aware i am not a good eater. I want to eat heathly to get this wieght off my body and tone up. I am following the diet plan this site has given me but there is a slight problem. The eat breakfast part, when i eat breakfast i am not full and when i eat a descent amount i get sleepy. I am stuck and need advice on filling breakfast food. I used to dance and have that amazing body i would love to have that again. Please help.
:big_smile:

--------------
Sarita From Virginia Beach
send2archan
send2archan
United Kingdom
2008/11/26, 12:16 PM
Hi Sarita,

I think getting the right combo when it comes to a good diet is not very easy. U have to kind of try and test to see wht exactly works for u. The FT recommendations are not bad but they are not perfect either. Remember that u r the best judge of your own needs. Honestly even I cant eat much in the mornings. After I wake up my stomache feels quite bloated. I cant even have just milk too since tht gives me a vomit.

I prefer having a porridge (oats meal) in the morning in hot milk. just a light one. later on if I feel moe hungry then I have some brown breads, yogurt etc.

tell me first wht breakfast do you have. Also wht exactly is ur target weight? And do u exercise or just depending on diet to lose weight?