Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

MIA...Sorry

Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2008/07/23, 12:24 PM
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to give you quick shout out to let you know I am still here.

Life has been very hectic for me as of late, buying a new home here in Vegas, relocating the girls back here, and lots and lots of trips here and there.

Life in Vegas is going good thus far since I moved here last December, I have a great job, made some friends (few, but some) and am enjoying all that it has to offer thus far. You wouldn't believe how many people come to visit me now! LOL...

As soon as things settle down once again, I will be able to be on here regularly, in the meantime I will be checking in a few times each week.

Miss you all very much!

Bettia

Keep pumping and staying STRONG! :dumbbell::dumbbell:

--------------
Bettia

Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It is all about timing.
-Stacey Chapman
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/07/23, 12:26 PM
Good to see you around, Bettia!:)

--------------
Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they\'re yours.
Richard Bach

Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2008/07/23, 12:33 PM
Hi Amy!!! I have missed you...can't wait to get back into the morning chats...

:big_smile:

--------------
Bettia

Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It is all about timing.
-Stacey Chapman
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/07/23, 12:44 PM
def! here or yahoo?

============
Quoting from ravenbeauty:

Hi Amy!!! I have missed you...can't wait to get back into the morning chats...

:big_smile:

=============
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2008/07/23, 12:54 PM
Where ever you want...lol.

--------------
Bettia

-Stacey Chapman
georgiagirl
georgiagirl
United States
2008/07/23, 01:18 PM
hmmmm and I was just wondering about you this morning... good to hear all is going well!