Group: Experienced Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 50, Messages: 19484

For intermediate and advanced individuals. Share and learn how to take your fitness to the next level!

Join group

Help before the beach!!!

corvetten20
corvetten20
United States
2008/07/03, 11:14 PM
Hi, guys and gals long time since my last post. Let me update really fast. 6'0" 194 lbs.

3 rep flat max is 240
3 rep squat max is 335
3 rep military press 155
3 rep deadlift is 345

Dont know if that helps but heres a little background. Been working out pretty consistently for 2 1/2 years and have come a pretty long way. Have always had trouble with the diet and cant seem to get to a point im really happy with. Either not enough mass/muscle or not cut enough. I currently pretty cut in the upper body but my lower is a bit soft. Soory for the long description but the camera and iphone but crapped on me.

Anyways I keep my diet clean for the most part (sneak in a candy here and there)and im an energy fiend(5 hour energy and red bulls). Since i quit inter league basketball I have no cardio. I have 10 days until vacation and want to lean out just a bit. Im going to stick with my 4 day workout but am thinking ill tone them down a bit and do 6 days of cardio for 30 minutes. What to you guys think, will it work if i stay committed?

PS> I really struggle with breakfast. Its either 5 eggs, or Granola cereal, cant eat oatmeal. Please help in this department to. Sorrry for the long post but its been a while. Thanks!
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2008/07/13, 02:18 PM
Be careful with the 'energy drinks'. High amounts of caffine along with the ups and downs can greatly fatigue the adrenals. This is asking for trouble. This is utterly important, the hormones produced by the adrenal glands play a role in virtually every system in the body. Through the release of hormones, they help maintain the balance of carbohydrate metabolism, blood glucose levels, and electrolyte levels.

--------------
Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer