Group: Experienced Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 50, Messages: 19484

For intermediate and advanced individuals. Share and learn how to take your fitness to the next level!

Join group

can i take this to bulk up?

thatsiciliankid
thatsiciliankid
United States
2008/05/02, 09:20 PM
i just bought muscletech mass tech and wanted to know if it was good for me to take and if it would really help me pack on muscle with training. so working out 5 days a week for 1 hour on body parts like arms one day back the other and chest etc.would this be enough to turn this product to good use or will it just make me gain fat weight? thank you
Pensfan
Pensfan
United States
2008/05/02, 09:30 PM
if you lift you will gain it just takes time. dont worry about fat now gain the muscle burn the fat later. an hour a night will put it to good use. i don't take that but i am assuming that it is something like whey and i have been taking that and haven't gained fat. just keep on working. if you consider it a good workout than you will be fine. the biggest step is eating right.
thatsiciliankid
thatsiciliankid
United States
2008/05/02, 09:39 PM
well its actually a weight gainer, but i guess its like whey too. thanks for the input
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2008/05/03, 08:21 AM
Bulking will make you gain fat anyway. That's OK, though. You can always lose it later. What you need to do is really examine your diet and see how many quality calories you're eating. You should also learn and understand the proper times these calories should be consumed. Diet, not supplementation, is the single most important aspect of a bulk or a cut.

--------------
--JBennett
"I've up-ed my intensity.... now up yours!"
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."
"Never think of how weak you are; think of how strong you're going to be."
blue77
blue77
United States
2008/06/05, 02:08 AM
I would say you need it,plus a good creatine supplement,before training and after training,probably five grams,the mirror is the judge and jury if you see fat popping out of your pants then you know your not using all those calories to good use right.