Group: Injuries & Rehabilitation

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 54, Messages: 4465

Dealing with injuries and learning how to avoid them is extremely important!

Join group

ART

2008/03/22, 11:43 PM
Has anyone been to an ART (active release techniques)practioner? If so what type of injury did your go for and what tye of result/experience did you have?

--------------
Too often we are so preoccupied with the destination, we forget the journey.

To get through the hardest journey we need take only one step at a time, but we must keep on stepping.
2008/03/30, 03:30 PM
I had my consult and first session yesterday with the A.R.T. practioner and I think I finally met someone who understands what is going on and wants to treat the cause and not the symptoms. I want to thank wrestler125 (Steve) for listening to my situation and for his suggestion. If anyone else is interested in active release techniques and how to find one in your area check out www.activereleasetechniques.com/

--------------
Too often we are so preoccupied with the destination, we forget the journey.

To get through the hardest journey we need take only one step at a time, but we must keep on stepping.
wrestler125
wrestler125
United States
2008/04/01, 01:32 PM
Glad it worked out for you.

--------------
SQUAT MORE ~Jesse Marunde

Blood Guts Sweat Chalk
Pemdas
Pemdas
United States
2008/04/02, 03:17 PM
I had it done recently. My shoulder was being pulled forward because my chest had some crap built up in it. It worked like magic. I end up going back for a second session because it still felt a little off after the first one, but after the second it was all good.