Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

weight loss scared

angelzby10
angelzby10
United States
2007/09/08, 11:47 PM
I need to lose weight. i weigh 184 and i'm only 5'4''. i think losing about 40-45 pounds will help at a hopeful rate of 2lbs a week... i know my breasts will decrease a little but i was wondering how much? they were the only good thing about the weight gain. im at a 38D rite now. i don't want to go real flat. that would make the whole dieting and exercising all depressing to me and ill probably hate myself even more for losing them. vain i know but they're the only part of my body that im satisfied with. so any ideas how much of them ill lose?

ive always had bigger breasts and thats been my only i guess comfort with myself. eating disorder and my family doesnt help with their nagging about my current weight gain. my dads side of the family is prone to obesity and it sucks. but im also the only young girl on both sides with bigger breasts. so idk..not sure how to view it all...ive been big busted for nearly 10 years now and im not sure if im ready to part with them..and it was only when i went to college 2 yrs ago that i gained so much weight...damn cafeteria food with not so good choices...god i sound so vain..
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2007/09/09, 09:09 AM
No one can tell how much you will lose from your breast size. Some women seem to be genetically able to get fairly lean and still have some boobs left, but most of us lose them because they are, after all, fat.

You need to figure out why your breasts are the most important/valued thing about yourself. You have to value who you are above what you look like/how big your chest is. Anyone can get big boobs (well, anyone with the $ for them), they really are not what makes you special.

I hope you have had some counseling for your eating disorder, if not that would be a good place to start - counseling will help you rebuild your self-esteem so that you can feel good about yourself and get healthy without worrying about losing your breasts.

--------------
Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.
Thomas Carlyle

ReptilianFeline
ReptilianFeline
Sweden
2007/09/18, 07:57 AM
I have big breasts too, and I find it hard to get bras that fit. I have narrow shoulders and small use one of the smallest sizes bras with one of the largest sized cups. It's all natural, but when I put on weight they grew from D to G. When I work out I find that my pecs grow, and in some way that compensates for the loss of fat in the breasts, and they don't sag as much either. If you had large breasts before putting on a lot of weight, you should have pretty good breasts afterwards as well, as long as you work out. Mind you... I've just started working out with weights, so I don't know what will happen in the long run...

--------------
-----------------------------------
Getting there...
-----------------------------------