Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

To lose Fat

cindawella
cindawella
Australia
2007/08/23, 10:02 PM
After extension search, i finally undertstand that not only doing crunches will flatten your stomach, but losing the fat that on top of your stomach mucsles will, so if you got a jelly belly, forget about doing crunches and start concentrating on losing body fat, body doesnt lose fat on just one area, it does all over... so you might even find that your breast have gotten a little smaller, as breast are all fat, with a little glandular (if thats the correct spelling i dont know), as we get older, gladular is replaced by fat, so your breast have little to significant change as well as the rest of the body, how to lose stomach fat? start running, joggin, bike rides or simply, something that tires you out and gets your heart pumping. keep this routine consistant, 3 times a week... 30 to 40 mins at a time.. try to vary with different excersise. This will get boring, i dont like excersies either, so even if your watching tele, just swing your legs up and down thats helps too, limit your carb intake and sugar... and you will notice a difference in a few weeks, make sure your food does make a huge difference, no point excersing like crazy then drinking coke... !!
christal086
christal086
Australia
2007/08/29, 06:00 AM
wish that were true i lost weight everywhere and its like my breasts got bigger! ppl say there the first things to go and all i want is my boobs to go!
flyonthewall
flyonthewall
Canada
2007/08/29, 10:42 AM
Hey Chistal, I just noticed your new pics...lookin' good girl, keep it up. You still have a little bubba, so I'm sure the boobs will shrink in time:big_smile: