Group: Experienced Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 50, Messages: 19484

For intermediate and advanced individuals. Share and learn how to take your fitness to the next level!

Join group

Cut arm muscles - women

angiemccann
angiemccann
United States
2007/08/08, 11:30 AM
I lift weights sometimes 3+ times a week and do cardio 4+ times a week. I cannot seem to make my arms look CUT and lean. They have no form to them. I've been working out for quite some time and it's very frustrating when you don't see the results you want. Any ideas on what I can do to make my arms look more CUT and defined?
I do very good with food and working out. I am lactose intolerant and allergic to caffeine. :(
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2007/08/08, 12:07 PM
Cut and lean relates to diet and caloric intake. Adjust your diet properly and you will see 'cuts'.

--------------
Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer

msmogreen
msmogreen
United States
2007/08/09, 12:08 AM
How long have you been doing this? Upper arms on women are like abs--usually one of the last places we lose fat. It took me about a year of lifting AND eating very clean to finally get rid of the bulk and start seeing some shape. My mother used to tell me there is nothing we can do about our arms...they run in the family. Her mother and sister's told her that and she passed it on. My mom did endless kickbacks with soup cans while watching Jack LaLanne, nothing heavier, and while she was always 'on a diet' she had no clue.

Anyway, just a few weeks ago I saw him for the first time in months and showed her the proof that it can be done! But hell, it wasn't easy! Persistence pays off.