Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

ADVISE PLEASE

shivapower
shivapower
India
2007/07/23, 07:39 AM
i have lost around 13.2 pounds in the past 2-3 months, but now im like a stick, though my stomach is flat, its not as skinny as i would like it to be, a little weight on the obliques.Now im afraid to diet. Cant afford to loose more weight but ther is still little fat around my stomach that i need to get rid of.

SO what im thinking is , i can probably eat a little more and do a lot of crunches in a day earnestly. will that help me put on weight in other places, if i can harden my abs, also shd i do more cardio or will i be able to turn that little flat into muscle?

I injured by knee ligments so cant so any weights for a while:(

oh im around 5"4 and weigh 94.6 pounds. please suggest
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2007/07/23, 08:15 AM
Hi, Shiva...

What you have left to deal with is your diet. You may not need to cut back on what you eat, but check what it is that you are eating.

An abundance of crunches won't do too much more for you.

Do a Fit Buddy search on abs and you'll get more information on your question than you can read in a day.

t

--------------
I see the words you are typing, but all I read is *click*click*click*

\"He may be gone, but Sanjaya proved that it doesn\'t matter how talented you are - if you believe in yourself, you can annoy literally millions of people.\" Jimmy Kimmel