Group: Beginners to Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 969, Messages: 18927

Share and offer advice to beginners to the fitness world!

Join group

diet plan (lean and strong)

boutty
boutty
United States
2007/06/07, 10:53 AM
Hi guys,

I twenty years old, 205lbs and 6ft. I have work out on and off since I was fifteen and have had my weight flux from between 215 and 180. I would like to tone muscle build strength, and LOSE FAT. I have a work out I like, but I was wondering if anyone had a diet plan that gave direction into what SPECIFIC foods to eat at what times etc. I need extreme control or I will fail.

Also any suggestions to a new workout are invited.

Thanks for the help

--------------
All you really have to do is die,
Don\'t let anyone tell you otherwise.
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2007/06/07, 10:57 AM
what do you eat now and what is your workout?

--------------
Curl Jockeys, get outta the squat rack!

I wish everyone would get a partial amnesia and never use 'tone' ever again. (thanks Menance)

7707mutt@freetrainers.com
boutty
boutty
United States
2007/06/07, 11:54 AM
I eat as much fruit and vegetables as I can. Lots of grilled chicken and skim milk. I try to keep carbs low. I only eat wheat bread and small portions of pasta. The problems I have are eating to late and too much, hence the need for the schedule. Don't get me wrong, this is not all I eat. I eat things I KNOW I shouldnt another reason I wanted epecific foods and times.

My workout is similar, basically the same as the the two day general workout plan on here. the only difference is I due it four days a week. So that gives me upper body on monday and thursday, and lower body on tues and fri.

Any suggestions

--------------
All you really have to do is die,
Don\'t let anyone tell you otherwise.