Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

When to take supliments

teriabaggett
teriabaggett
United States
2006/09/23, 08:59 PM
I have Ripped fuel(fat burner) Whey protine shake, creatine, and CLA. just wondering if anyone could help me out on a schedule of when to take what?? Right now I am taking the CLA, Ripped fuel, and creatine first thing in the AM before I work out. Then I have the protein shack right after I work out with breakfast usually a hard boiled egg and cottage cheese. Then I take 2 more of the fat burners and 2 more 2 CLA proir to dinner. Any feed back woud be appriciated. (I just began a work out program 3 weeks ago and took it to the gym last week)
SFGiantsMVP
SFGiantsMVP
United States
2006/09/23, 09:44 PM
Ripped fuel(fat burner) IMO is going to do much unless your already at a low fat%, I learned the hard way!

Creatine should be kept on the shelf and not touched untill your months down the road or longer, use it when you have maxed all your gains and strenght out and want to gain more! It's counter pruductive to you right now, use it now and it leaves you know where to go later!

Whey in water after a workout (IMO in water is very important) and for me I use 1 Scoop in the moring with milk and other stuff blended together. Also some times I creat a Meal Replacement Shake with 1 Scoop of Whey.
SFGiantsMVP
SFGiantsMVP
United States
2006/09/24, 12:57 PM
Ripped fuel(fat burner) IMO is NOT going to do much unless your already at a low fat%, I learned the hard way!

:angry: NEED AN EDIT BUTTON!:cool:
============
Quoting from SFGiantsMVP:

Ripped fuel(fat burner) IMO is going to do much unless your already at a low fat%, I learned the hard way!
=============
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2006/09/24, 03:49 PM
CLA you can take with any meal.

--------------
Maximus from Gladiator....Strength and Honor!
teriabaggett
teriabaggett
United States
2006/09/25, 03:16 PM
Thanks for the input. So I shouldnt take Any Fat Burners at this time? I am doing a some what intense workout program and am trying to maximize my weight loss and muscle toning as much as possible if you have any more advice for me to do so, please let me know as of last monday I have started going to the gym in the am for 1.5 hr and in the PM 1 hour following the P90X program if you are familiar with it, it is pretty intense. Any how I have 10 weeks to get my ass in shape.:laugh:
teriabaggett
teriabaggett
United States
2006/09/25, 03:16 PM
Thanks for the input. So I shouldnt take Any Fat Burners at this time? I am doing a some what intense workout program and am trying to maximize my weight loss and muscle toning as much as possible if you have any more advice for me to do so, please let me know as of last monday I have started going to the gym in the am for 1.5 hr and in the PM 1 hour following the P90X program if you are familiar with it, it is pretty intense. Any how I have 10 weeks to get my ass in shape.:laugh:
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/09/25, 03:56 PM
Hi teriabaggett...could you fill out your profile...it would help to give you advice if we knew what your goals are and where you are right now...welcome to FT!:)