Group: Experienced Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 50, Messages: 19484

For intermediate and advanced individuals. Share and learn how to take your fitness to the next level!

Join group

For the record...

bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2006/09/19, 03:13 PM
Yes, today i've had a pretty good heart to heart talk with MUTT from which we argued, fought and even joked around some. And today I have been called today immature, childish and everything under then sun...probably 75% or more was deserved at certain times.

My post(s) were read the wrong way and taking as a persoanl attack on the military, however that was NOT my intent. I was trying to play devil advocate...and it back fired.

While I still am mad at the way it came about and the way it was handled.....I would like to state this:

My opinions are MY opinions just as yours are YOUR opinions....thats it for "that" post in question.

....I did over react in some cases... mostly through a few emails. But again all were MY opinions on whatever subject it was.
It being right or wrong depends on the idividual(s) intrests an or ideas.

But not to rant any longer than I have to...

I would like to appoligize to the few who feel i'm an "asshole and who think they were wronged.

--------------

Get your bicep curling, cut off shirt, matching workout outfit wearing,flexing in mirror "toned" wanna-be ass , out of my squat rack!

People don't reach thier true potental, only those who seek it.
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/09/19, 04:07 PM
You are absolutely correct...you are most defineatly entitled to your opinions.But I don't feel what you said is YOUR opinion...they are things you've heard others say...and as you said yourself...you were playing.A true opinion is something you believe strongly in...is something you would say anywhere at any time.I have NO problems....or uneasiness stateing MY opinions in a room FULL of people that were anti-military,I would happily read the thread...and my emails to you... to ANYBODY....would you however be comfortable standing up in a room full of active duty uniformed military members and say either what you said to me in email...or in your posts????Think about it Andrew...you wouldn't.That was my problem with this from the start....if I believed you had any clue as to what you were speaking about...I would have found it offensive yes,because it goes against all that I believe...but I could have accepted it as your opinion.What you were doing was playing a game...you can call it devils advocate if you like...either way it was a game...that you are not equipped to play.I hope you learned a valueable lesson with this....careful what you say when speaking on controversial topics...and know what you speak of...or don't speak.

If you ever wish to know what I have seen and been through that entitles me to be of such a strong opinion..I will be happy to share with you...maybe give you a REAL reason to have opinons either for or against....you could learn alot about strength and honor from you brothers in arms Andrew.

I take this post as a very humble version of an apology...and I will apologize in turn for not handeling you in a more mature manner.
2006/09/19, 09:57 PM
Andrew go ahead and move to Cali....with all us 'tree hugging liberals'....LOL...
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2006/09/19, 11:01 PM
cost living to high...a one brach tree run me 1/2 million.

--------------

Get your bicep curling, cut off shirt, matching workout outfit wearing,flexing in mirror "toned" wanna-be ass , out of my squat rack!

2006/09/20, 07:06 AM
haha you dont know the half of it...
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/09/20, 08:23 AM
You may find it interesting that I am from California menace....right across from the bridge from you actually...I was born and lived in Hayward Ca. until I was 24 years old,I spent the majority of my teen years hanging out in Berkely...there goes your tree hugging liberal theory.
:)
2006/09/20, 07:54 PM
a conservative in our midst! LOL

eh, california's political spectrum seems to be shifting outside of big cities/bay area.....we have arnold(democrat in republican clothing....or is it the other way around?) afterall....and Democrats no longer have a cakewalk in Cali....

KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/09/21, 10:06 AM
How I do miss my home...would live there if I could...but like Andrew says.....cost of living ridiculously high...but I miss that I CAN have such strong views...wether it be pro-military,or pro gay marriage,which I personally believe is any Americans right...and not get that quizzical look...that is the beauty of Northern Ca....for the most part your views are respected,if they are honest....no matter what you believe.
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2006/09/21, 11:03 PM
try the south.....lol...VERy consertive for the most part.

However I concider myself mostly a "gray area"

--------------

2006/09/22, 12:20 AM
Been fishing for 2 weeks BA. Missed the whole thing. I still think you're cool bro.

--------------
Sometimes life is like herding cats.

Charlie