Group: Health & Fitness over 40

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 206, Messages: 2480

Group dedicated to men and women over the age of 40 that care about their health and want to take the fitness and nutrition down the right path.

Join group

clarigication on titan muscle rounds

superjojo
superjojo
United States
2006/03/29, 08:23 AM
ok now I'm pretty sure I understand the principle here, but someone please tell me if I'm f'in this up. For the muscle rounds of the titan training you do a weight you can do for 8-10 reps, and you do 4 reps then tka e a ten second break, and then repeat another 4 reps and so on. Now what constitutes a completed round. Does 4 reps then a ten second break equal one round? So you do that 6 times, and then take a full minute break, and that is one set complete set? I'm sure this is a retarded question, but i just wanted to make sure before I went about this program. thanks for the help everyone.
superjojo
superjojo
United States
2006/03/29, 08:27 AM
I meant clarification, not clarigation or whatever my retarded butt put up there. cheers :laugh:

============
Quoting from superjojo:

ok now I'm pretty sure I understand the principle here, but someone please tell me if I'm f'in this up. For the muscle rounds of the titan training you do a weight you can do for 8-10 reps, and you do 4 reps then tka e a ten second break, and then repeat another 4 reps and so on. Now what constitutes a completed round. Does 4 reps then a ten second break equal one round? So you do that 6 times, and then take a full minute break, and that is one set complete set? I'm sure this is a retarded question, but i just wanted to make sure before I went about this program. thanks for the help everyone.
=============
tenorsaxmandave
tenorsaxmandave
United States
2006/03/29, 12:29 PM
Yo Superjojo,

Let's say you want to do 4 sets of "muscle rounds" for bench press: 4x6x135 4x6x205 4x6x205 4x6x135.

The first set (or "round") is 4x6x205 (in this example). That means, 4 reps, 10 sec, 4 reps, 10 sec, 4 reps, 10 sec, 4 reps, 10 sec, 4 reps, 10 sec, 4 reps, 10 sec). Then you rest for one minute (sometime a little more depending on the muscle group) and then move on to the next set of the muscle round.

Do this for all four sets, and you've done 1 complete set of muscle rounds for chest.

Remember that weight training is never about ego, but that's especialy important here. Don't worry about the weight you're putting on the bar. Just hit all your rounds and maintain your form.

Hope that helps. Good luck.

TSMD