Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

Food for running around

iluvmyguitar19
iluvmyguitar19
United States
2006/03/13, 06:49 PM
Most days of the week I'm stuck at school until like 9 at night. Like tomorrow, I have softball starting a 3:30 and then I have to go straight from there to hockey for a game at 6:30. So I probably wont be getting home until 8:30ish. I need to know any ideas for foods that I can throw in my bag to eat inbetween these things so I don't keel over. I have to eat like every 4 hours or I'll be starving. I have the whole granola bars, crackers, nuts thing, but that's getting so borring. Right now I've been living off of girl scout cookies but thats not good for you. Plus, it would be a bonus if they were low fat and had a lot of protein because I'm trying to build up a little arm muscle so I can do pushups like the rest of the guys on my team. They can do like 40 and I can do like 3. So if you have any recomendations for me, that would be great.
rev8ball
rev8ball
United States
2006/03/14, 01:44 AM
Try taking a look under the diet/nutrition thread - there are alot of great ideas. Also, try doing a search here at FTs. That same topic has been discussed a few times.
Best of luck....

--------------
Michael

Powerlifters -
We eat raw meat, and sleep naked in the snow...
Lonegirl
Lonegirl
Canada
2006/03/14, 06:01 AM
Get yourself some good meal replacement bars...granola bars and crackers have negligible protein and you will find you get hungry faster on those....the protein in the protein bars will help keep you going longer and most tend to have a good mix of vitamins/mineral to keep you healthy. Also a bag of baby carrots are good to munch on and apples are also great....There are also some good meal replacement drinks out there (premade) that I have frozen and brought with me so that by the time I drink it it is still cool.