Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Animal pak stack?

2005/06/19, 08:25 PM
i am really interested in the animal line of supplements, but it seems to me that there are a hell of a lot of pills to take. I eat bfast at 8 am every morning and the way it says to take them is:
animal pak: 1 pack daily with a meal
animal stak 2: 1 pack 30-45 min before training
animal nitro g: 1 pak within 30 min of training.

not includeing my
creatine
flax seed
protein
t-bomb

now i am 27 yrs old and about 190
and lift everyday anywhere between 11 am and 2 pm (fluctuates).

any suggestions as to whether i should do the animal stack? or is it worth it? can my body even process that amount of pills between 8 am and 4 pm? or is it just overdoing it?

thanks
2005/06/20, 12:11 AM
PLEASE SOMEONE REPLY I JUST NEED A BIT OF ASSISTANCE TO MAKE UP MY MIND!!!!
mmaibohm
mmaibohm
United States
2005/06/20, 07:44 AM
Animal pak is your foundation keep that, also keep your creatine and flax oil. The nitro G is some good stuff hold on to that also. Keep the protein also it's a must. You will be able to handle all the pills lol here's how it will all work if you lift in the morning adjust accordingly
wake up protein shake with flax oil
pre workout animal stak with your creatine
post work out nitro with juice or gatoraide
at least 2hrs post work out protein shake to wash down the animal pak. Make shure you leave plenty of time between the stack and the pak. Also space the nitro and your protein shake pwo. Following this you will be impressed.

--------------
I am that
which must be feared, worshipped and adored. The world is mine
now and forever.No one holds command over me. No man. No god. I am ANIMAL! and that is enough.
2005/06/20, 01:11 PM
AWESWOME! thanks mmaibohm, appreciate it.

i have another post about another supplement i bought, it is called LAVA, bb1 told me to take that post workout, it is a combo with creatine, protein, glutamine and a few others. so if i take that post should i take a different creatine pre? or just stick to the animal stak for pre?
mmaibohm
mmaibohm
United States
2005/06/20, 07:56 PM
acutally I just bought lava my self. Use the lava latter on after a work out. you dont want to take the nitro with it. With lava things are made easier carbs,protein,creatine all in one.

--------------
I am that
now and forever.No one holds command over me. No man. No god. I am ANIMAL! and that is enough.
2005/06/20, 11:19 PM
so i should take the lava as my pwo shake right? should i take a seperate creatine before i lift then? what do you think of cell mass, or amped? and i was interested in buying san infusion protein it has flax seed, cla, and a few other things added. what do you think?
mmaibohm
mmaibohm
United States
2005/06/21, 01:54 AM
Dont get caught up in all the supplement hype stay basic.
If your going to use the nitro you do not drink a pwo shake for at least 2hrs! As for proteins keep it basic also! If you dont mind me asking how old are you? Also what are your goals? And what is your experience with supplementation?

--------------
I am that
2005/06/21, 02:57 AM
i am 27 years old, i am not real sure about my goals, (always had a problem with setting them for lifting.) looking for some strength and mass. alot more strength than mass. and cutting a bit of fat. supplements, i have used basically creatine and protein and some other stuff through out my life,

yeah i kinda go overboard with supps, just recently finished some mhp supps.

best creatine to date for me was met rx mass action,(saw alot of improvement) but they discontinued it.
mmaibohm
mmaibohm
United States
2005/06/21, 04:41 AM
Ok then strength and mass all righty then
if you work out in the morn follow a sched like this
times are just for showing progression
6am wake up lava mixed with skim milk
7am breakfast
8am animal stack
9am workout
10 am nitro
12-13:00 another serving of lava with skim milk
15:00 animal pak
obviuosly you would fit lunch and diner in there also. By doing this your getting all your aminos and your vitamins and 10 grams of creatine in a well timed manner. And forget about all thoose flashy cool sounding supps.

--------------
I am that
2005/06/21, 12:52 PM
see i would LOVE to wake up at 6 am but no go on that one. i work from 3 pm till 11-1 am (it fluctuates) i will try to adjust it to my schedule, because mon, wed, friday i have a mandatory physical training from 1pm-4pm (i can show up as early as 1pm and be to work by 4pm) so how would it work for that schedule of working out at say 2 pm?

sorry but just wondering if i should take an extra protein shake on the days i workout in the afternoon?

thanks alot mmaibohm!
bropie
bropie
Canada
2005/06/21, 01:21 PM
sure j2.. try to spread your protein intake out evenly over the day.. a protein shake in the afternoon is a great way to stave off hunger with a reasonable meal replacement that isnt too filling.
2005/06/21, 01:31 PM
thanks bropie, wondering if you read the whole post? just wondering where i would fit one in especially if i stick to the above schedule, but start lava at 8 am instead of 6? because ANIMAL products say mainly to take them on an empty stomach?

i really like mmaibohm's schedule. it will work great for me except on mon, wed, fri. because i lift at 2 pm.
Crystalyzed420
Crystalyzed420
United States
2005/06/30, 11:54 AM
Hey man, read all the posts, but mmaibohm sure as hell sounds like he knows alot more than me so stick with his information. And i updated my posts, thx for replying.
Crystalyzed420
Crystalyzed420
United States
2005/06/30, 01:09 PM
Ya, im just lacking information on all of these supplement procedures. I really dont have a set time but if its imperative to have one, then ill make one, i just dont know how to space it all out if its saying to take them 30 min before workout and then one right before and 30 min after.
2005/06/30, 01:24 PM
just ask mmaibohm, or rev8ball they can help you set something up.

mine is like this:

8am: WAKE UP!!! Protein shake mixed w/ skim milk
And ANIMAL PAK!!! (LOTS OF WATER!!!!)

9am: Breakfast

10am: Animal Stack 2

11am: WORKOUT

12pm: Animal Nitro w/ Gatorade

1PM: LAVA with skim milk

it fluctuates due to work schedule, but generally this is how it goes.

you need ample time for your body to process everything,

what time do you lift?

Crystalyzed420
Crystalyzed420
United States
2005/06/30, 02:07 PM
I dont really have a set time usually around the evening time though 12-4 in between that. Im about to get a new job though, so who knows, i understand about how you have to give yourself time to flush everything out, but the directions say to take animal stak and pak 30 min before workout then take nitro immediately before the workout and another one 30min after and if i wanted to take a protein shake to do it 45 min after the nitro and i can take my cuts later on in the day. And i drink plenty of water in the first place so that could help to. Just confused i guess.
2005/06/30, 04:14 PM
yeah, everything sounds good, give it a try and see how it works out.
Zackariah1
Zackariah1
United States
2007/05/15, 12:48 AM
Hey guys, I was looking into animal stack because a few of my friends are on it, but i was wondering if that is a good idea. they all take a pack of horse pills every day and i was wondering if that was healthy. i heard that too many vitamins and things like that are bad for you. what would you guys recommend?
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2007/05/15, 03:37 PM
Do you always do what your friends do? How old are you? What are your goals? Fill out your profile so we can answer your question more effectively.

--------------
--JBennett
"I've up-ed my intensity.... now up yours!"
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."
"Never think of how weak you are; think of how strong you're going to be."
Zackariah1
Zackariah1
United States
2007/05/15, 07:13 PM
Man I can't figure out how to fill in my goals and personal info, i tried like a thousand times and I pressed the "go" button at the bottom and it never worked. But to answer your question, No I don't always do what my friends do and I'm insulted that you asked that question. why do you think I am asking all of you guys and trying to research it.

Since I cant get my profile to work, here is my personal info and my fitness related goals.

Personal Info:
I am 19 years old, and I'm a student at the University of Northern Colorado where I major in Sports and Exercise Science with a double emphasis in Exercise Science and K-12 PE Education, but so far I have just taken my General education classes, so I still have a lot of learning to do. I am 5'9" 170 lbs my max bench is 265 lbs and my max squat is 425 lbs. I've been wrestling since I was a little kid, and it is my favorite sport, but I love all sports. I love being outdoors, and I am just getting into Parkour/Free Running.

Fitness related goals:
My goals are to continually increase my strength, endurance, athletic ability, coordination, speed, flexibility, and overall health and fitness. I also want to keep learning more and more about exercise and fitness.

If there is any more information relevant to answering the question please let me know and I would be glad to answer it.
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2007/05/16, 05:56 AM
You can choose to feel insulted if you'd like. It wasn't a personal attack. I see "my friend does this so I do it too" posts every day.

If your 19, you have enough free testosterone to donate to every male logged on to FreeTrainers.com and still have enough left over to make awesome gains. Don't worry about test boosters. Even at 29, I don't use 'em. Your diet should be your only anabolic supplement you need for now. As for Animal supplements, however, they are awesome. Try the Pak. It's the best multivitamin on the market in my opinion.

--------------
--JBennett
"I've up-ed my intensity.... now up yours!"
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."
"Never think of how weak you are; think of how strong you're going to be."
Zackariah1
Zackariah1
United States
2007/05/16, 01:05 PM
Okay man, thanks for the advise, I really appreciate it. I like to go supplement free as much as possible because I made a mistake with testosterone boosters when I was younger and more stupid, then when i learned about them more, I got a bit of a scare. so ever since then its been just Protein.

Sorry for jumping at you about feeling insulted too, I am new to this whole site and when I posted on the size/strength wall, I got insulted deliberately, so I've just been defensive I guess. Nothing personal

Thanks again
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2007/05/16, 01:37 PM
I have to differ Zack...you were not insulted deliberatley......you took it that way. That is all.

--------------
Curl Jockeys, get outta the squat rack!

I wish everyone would get a partial amnesia and never use 'tone' ever again. (thanks Menance)

7707mutt@freetrainers.com
Zackariah1
Zackariah1
United States
2007/05/18, 07:54 PM
ok thank you...