Group: Injuries & Rehabilitation

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 54, Messages: 4465

Dealing with injuries and learning how to avoid them is extremely important!

Join group

strange problem... fat-burner related?

justin386
justin386
Canada
2005/04/29, 10:28 PM
I've been using Muscletech Thermogain for about 4 weeks now and it's really been helping me get results. Something strange has been happening to me this week, maybe someone here can give me some insight as to what's going on.... I don't know if it's related to the Thermogain but I've never felt something like this before.

About halfway through my chest workout last week, my arms suddenly became extremely uncomfortable... it was an odd feeling, I almost had to keep writhing them to keep them from bothering me. It wasn't fatiuge, more of a kind of strained, uncomfortable feeling. In any case, I had to stop my workout and leave. I had my shake and drank a ton of water (as usual) and the feeling eventually died off before I went to bed. Though, now, the feeling starts to come back when I start lifting again or even do light cardio. This is extremely frustrating and it's hindering my routine. Does anyone know anything about this?
mmaibohm
mmaibohm
United States
2005/05/01, 04:49 AM
I would be worried about circulatory problems. What kind of stimulants are in the fat burner? I would be worried about my heart!!!!

--------------
I am that
which must be feared, worshipped and adored. The world is mine
now and forever.No one holds command over me. No man. No god. I am ANIMAL! and that is enough.
Artemis-75
Artemis-75
Canada
2005/05/03, 10:00 AM
I agree with mmaibohm. Many (I'd even go as far as to say most) stimulants are not good for your heart. Many products claim to boost your metabolism but truly only unnaturally increase your heart rate. As with a heart attack (and I'm not saying that's what happened) a common symptom of heart difficulties is unfamiliar sensations in arms, shoulders and chest. Anything that feels "fluttery" is bad.
Slow natural gains are going to be healthier for you.

You've got me worried! :surprised: Take care.
maniac74
maniac74
United Kingdom
2005/05/04, 02:45 PM
yeah, artermis is right....most of these products claming to boost metabolism, muscle growth etc arent as good for you as they make it out to be....
2005/05/04, 07:05 PM
I would quit the supplement....focus on better nutrition...supplements are just that 1%....you can still have a killer 6-pack or whatever else...if you focus on all the other factors....