Group: Experienced Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 50, Messages: 19484

For intermediate and advanced individuals. Share and learn how to take your fitness to the next level!

Join group

NITRO TECH

INTRUDER
INTRUDER
United States
2002/07/26, 06:00 PM
Thought: I started using Nitro Tech, and Cell Tech both made by muscletech. Does anyone have any opinions,experiance w/using these? Is nitro tech also an Anabolic?
dsarco
dsarco
United States
2002/07/26, 06:07 PM
I use both and I don't believe Nitro Tech in anabolic. I have seen good gains using both but they are a bit pricey. A word of warning though, I hear that Nitro-Tech has a tendency to make some people uummm......... regular.

--------------
Anything can be done
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/07/26, 06:14 PM
Do a search or just peruse through old posts under the Supplements forum. Both of these products have been talked about a lot...

Good luck!

--------------
**_Robert_**
Pain is temporary; glory is forever!
INTRUDER
INTRUDER
United States
2002/07/29, 11:04 AM
Dont understand, what do you mean? uummmm....... regular?

============
Quoting from dsarco:

I use both and I don't believe Nitro Tech in anabolic. I have seen good gains using both but they are a bit pricey. A word of warning though, I hear that Nitro-Tech has a tendency to make some people uummm......... regular.

=============
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/07/29, 11:08 AM
He meant going to the bathroom daily.

--------------
**_Robert_**
INTRUDER
INTRUDER
United States
2002/07/30, 10:32 AM
? It states right on the back label that its designed to be posibly the best Anabolic on the market. I also noticed increased hair growth on my legs?

============
Quoting from dsarco:

=============
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/07/30, 11:18 AM
Intruder, I think this company uses that word to entice buyers. Nitro-Tech is simply an expensive whey protein powder. Here's what you've read (exerpt directly from their product website):

"NITRO-Tech's potent anabolic and anticatabolic properties are due to three important complexes - Synthepro ™, Nitroxen ™, and Insulogen™. These three complexes act together to help amplify the anabolic properties of whey protein by potentially allowing more amino acids to be shuttled into the muscles rather than oxidized, thereby helping to add more lean mass and strength than otherwise possible."

--------------
**_Robert_**
RockthePenguins
RockthePenguins
United States
2002/08/02, 05:50 AM

dude, muscletech is the biggest self promoting piece of crap out there! " this product is 237.6565% more effective than blah blah blah blah " there full of crap anyway dude, ever see there magazine Musclemag? its one huge ad, anyway I myself have a personel noycot going on with muscletech products
INTRUDER
INTRUDER
United States
2002/08/03, 07:40 PM
I have had some interest in it, it seems to be working real good for me so far. Doesnt seem to be any expensive than any thing else. No complaints anyway. Have tried some other popular makes, they dont work or taste like the muscle tech products.

============
Quoting from RockthePenguins:

dude, muscletech is the biggest self promoting piece of crap out there! " this product is 237.6565% more effective than blah blah blah blah " there full of crap anyway dude, ever see there magazine Musclemag? its one huge ad, anyway I myself have a personel noycot going on with muscletech products

=============
PHILLYCHIK
PHILLYCHIK
United States
2002/08/20, 01:38 PM
CELLTECH IS SUGAR WATER IT WIL MAKE YOU BLOATED AND NITRO TECH HAS TO MUCH SUGAR INIT FOR ME I PERSONALLY USE OPTIMUM PROTEIN AND I USE SWOLE AS MY CREATINE I LOVE SWOLE IT IS IN EXPENSIVE AND HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT MASSIVE RESULTS FROMIT AND MY LFTS HVE JUMPED SIGNIFICANTLY!
MUSCLE TECH IS A GIANT SCAM!!

*PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY!
INTRUDER
INTRUDER
United States
2002/08/20, 03:55 PM
Guess it depends on your system; so far I seem to like it.
Never heard of swole?
thanks for the reply.

============
Quoting from PHILLYCHIK:

CELLTECH IS SUGAR WATER IT WIL MAKE YOU BLOATED AND NITRO TECH HAS TO MUCH SUGAR INIT FOR ME I PERSONALLY USE OPTIMUM PROTEIN AND I USE SWOLE AS MY CREATINE I LOVE SWOLE IT IS IN EXPENSIVE AND HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT MASSIVE RESULTS FROMIT AND MY LFTS HVE JUMPED SIGNIFICANTLY!

=============

--------------
"Get everthing you want--just make a little change now"
roni0906
roni0906
United States
2002/08/20, 09:01 PM
I used Nitro tech and loved it. The people I know who have used cell-tech also loved the results. Yes, it is a bit expensive, so I switched. But I had excellent results taking muscletech products.

--------------
Lisa
Slim-Daddy
Slim-Daddy
Canada
2002/08/21, 08:00 AM
I got my first actual gains with cell tech and then a bit of nitro tech the second time i used it.
INTRUDER
INTRUDER
United States
2002/08/21, 10:53 AM
How long did you use nitrotech, and celltech?

============
Quoting from PHILLYCHIK:

=============

--------------
"Get everthing you want--just make a little change now"
PHILLYCHIK
PHILLYCHIK
United States
2002/08/21, 01:42 PM
I USED NITRO TECH AND CELL TECH FOR ID SAY 6 MONTHS OR SO AND REALY DID NOT SEE VERY MUCH AS FAR AS RESULTS I AM TRYING TO CUT ND JUST COULD NOT DO IT ON THE MUSCLE TECH PRODUCTS NITRO TECH TASTES REALLY GOOD BUT IT ALSO HAS A HIGHER SUGAR CONTENT THAN WHAT I AM CURRENTLY ON CELL TECH ALSO HAS A LOT OF SUGAR FOR MY TASTE AND IT TASTES LIKE SHIT! I HAVE CONVERTED TO USNG OPTIMUM PRO COMPLEX THE SUGAR CONTENT IS VIRTUALY NOT THERE AND IT HAS GIVEN ME AWESOME RESULTS IT IS MUCH CHEAPER AND IT ACTULLY TASTES PRETY GOOD! I ALSO HAVE BEEN USING SWOLE BY SYNTRAX AND IT IS AWESOME AND I DONT GIVE SUPPLMENTS THE GOOD STATUS LIGHTLY I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR A LONG TIME N PLACE OF CREATINE MONOHYDRATE AND IT GIVES ME GREAT PUMP MY LIFTS HAVE JUMPED DRAMATICALLY AND I SWEAT PROFUSELY DURING EACH AND EVERY WORK OUT . LIKE IT HAS SAID NOT EVERY THING WORKS FOR EVERYONE BUT I THINK I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING LOL! GOOD LUCK

--------------
PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY!
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2002/08/22, 10:26 PM
Oh, the guys in the white lab coats standing next to the equipment that issn't even turned on?? Is this the same stuff? They are an advertisement. They probably don't even have a lab.
olddawg
olddawg
United States
2002/08/27, 02:31 AM
Diet, Sleep, and a daily vitamin is all the nitro that you need - supplement with whey - or spend all that excess cash on roids and become popular.
Shocker_X12
Shocker_X12
United States
2002/08/30, 07:08 PM
It makes me laugh how you knock nitro tech, I have taken NITROtech, and CELLtech, oh and Hydroxycut since march, well I weighed 110 then from wrestling season at 0% body fat, and now August 30 I weigh 140 5% body fat, I didn't take steriods, I just busted my ass in the Gym 6 days a week and took the supplements, my advice to you Intruder is keep taking it and youll see results..

PHILLYCHIK.. Your right they both taste like shit, but so does everything else youll find.
bigdowg666
bigdowg666
United States
2007/04/27, 06:00 PM
everyone always brings down muscletech well, have you guys that have been knocking them even tooken their stuff? most of you havent. and the people that actually do try it usually get good results.
doggiecool
doggiecool
United States
2007/04/29, 04:25 PM
Actually am I the only one who recalls muscle tech getting caught with their pants down a couple years ago? I distinctly remember tons of headlines about several NFL players being suspended after testing positive for andro use after taking nitrotech. It was followed up by tests in independent labs which confirmed the presence of andro within the nitrotech. After this happened muscletech released the "new improved formula" which you see on the market now. I think this happened in 2002? Anyway it was not the only time muscletech has had similar issues.