Group: Experienced Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 50, Messages: 19484

For intermediate and advanced individuals. Share and learn how to take your fitness to the next level!

Join group

Extreme Muscle Building Question

fatpig100
fatpig100
United States
2002/06/01, 07:05 PM
How can I build lean muscle in the shortest amount of time without using anything illegal or harmful towards my health? Please give me some tips, explaining some useful supplements and maybe some excersises.

Thanks.
fireloard
fireloard
United States
2002/06/01, 10:07 PM
Well in your profile you say your a low body fat percentage but as far as lean muscle goes your only going to gain so much so fast (I don't know the exact number.. there was a thread about this a while ago).. if your just starting out you probably could get some nice gains quick w/ some supplements and so on.... you might want to consider a bulk... but most (that i've seen in general.. but there are people that do) people seem to usually cut around the summer and bulk in the winter... unless of course you were prepping for a competition... anyway.. bulking should help you put on a lot of muscle (and some fat too but don't worry about that) in a hurry.. you can just set your goal in ft's nutritional section or ask for help around the boards.. Cain is on a bulk now and should be loaded w/ tips..
Philia2
Philia2
France
2002/06/02, 01:29 AM
You have to eat like a pig, lift heavy like a veassel and rest like Donald Duck.......

Seriously, to build up muscles does take a little time.
You need to feed your body with all the needed energy to build with, you have to work hard in the gym (but NOT more than 3-4 times weekly BUT be sure of going to the limits in each work out) and you have to sleep a lot as well.

That's the solution.

--------------
- Nina :o) La vie est toujours aussi belle.....