Group: Competitive Bodybuilding & Fitness

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 21, Messages: 5367

Discuss the process of preparing for a competition on the sport of body building, fitness and more!

Join group

Diet drugs that work?

workingoutgirl
workingoutgirl
United States
2004/09/20, 08:08 PM
Has anyone tried the new metabolife that they are advertising via tv - take two tablets like...3x a day and if it works? I know.....working out pays off and I will and continue to do so...just want something to..speed up the process.:surprised:
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2004/09/21, 04:51 PM
Anything advertised that says it "Blasts" "Melts" "Peels"
is a farce. Thats just my opinion. And where have you been hiding workingoutgirl??:big_smile:

--------------
"A will finds a way, failure is not an option"
Ivan
carivan@freetrainers.com
Montreal Canada
JustinE22
JustinE22
United States
2004/09/24, 03:37 AM
If you ask me none of those instant diet pills work. It's all a gimmic to get your money. It's all in peoples minds.There is no speeding up the process your body will work as fast as it can if optimal conditions are met via a clean diet and exercise. Good Luck.
2004/09/24, 09:26 AM
W'girl...the comments above are correct. I will say that yes that product will speed it up just make sure you know that whats really working is the lifestyle change to be healthy. I wont say you wont benefit from the help just make sure if you use that supplement you are willing to use it for a short time because you cant use it forever and it wont really be the reason your body is changing. The workout, eating, resting and good mindset will take you further. Good Luck...:dumbbell: and keep us posted!
dfly411
dfly411
United States
2004/09/24, 09:38 AM
I tried diet pills and found that after they were out of my system I was hungrier and more prone to binge eating.

Most are filled with caffeine...and I have found that caffeine will curb my hunger for a while, but makes me twice as hungry when it is out of my system.

The only one that I ever took that didn't do this was Lean System 7. I did loose a little more weight while taking it, but it was not significant enough to justify what I had to pay for it.

Probably best to just eat good and exercise hard.

Julienne

DX14AG
DX14AG
United States
2004/10/03, 11:06 PM
even if they did work, they would just take the fun out of working out...I'd feel much better about myself losing weight with hard work then i would feel losing weight cheating, you know what I mean?
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2004/10/04, 01:02 PM
animal cuts is pretty good, but still theres no "wonder pill" to help you lose weight, boils down to, what your eating, and what you doing.

--------------
......quote the Andrew....nevermore
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2004/10/04, 02:01 PM
Ok, I am a big fan of natural. I always use apple cider vinegar on contest preps for instance. I always drink green tea. Both are very healthy first off, and show some very nice fat burning qualities. I use a stack(just did on this last cut) that works very well, and is very cheap to boot and healthy. 1 cider vinegar capsule with each meal. 1-2 cups green tea per day. Here is a good part, before cardio 1 cup green tea, 1 green tea caplet, and one cider vinegar capsule. As far as the liquid CV, use that for salad dressing. It is awesome stuff, full of nutrients like natural enzymes, minerals, Vit. A,B1,B2,B6,C and E. It also helps control blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and dissolve plaque in the arteries. Very effective "stack" for very little price and no worry about "bad" things happening to you.

--------------
If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything....

bb1fit@freetrainers.com
kakaroto
kakaroto
El Salvador
2004/10/04, 08:02 PM
FOOD IS THE BETTER ANABOLIC EVER CREATED.
HAVIN A GOOD BALANCED DIET IS TEH KEY OF FAT LOSS.