Group: Competitive Bodybuilding & Fitness

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 21, Messages: 5367

Discuss the process of preparing for a competition on the sport of body building, fitness and more!

Join group

im new help me

part2pimp1
part2pimp1
United States
2004/06/28, 01:44 PM
Hello i am new to this board. I am 16 5'9 206 and i play track and football

what would be the best routine to go on to lose a good amount of weight before schoool starts in september

thanks
part2pimp1
part2pimp1
United States
2004/06/28, 01:46 PM
also what can I eat that is good for me but that I can enjoy
solflwr
solflwr
United States
2004/06/28, 02:02 PM
I just want to say, WELCOME! As far as what to eat that you will enjoy, that depends on you. My fav comfort foods that fit into my diet are a plain baked sweet potatoe, whole wheat pretzels, and grapes. However, the most important thing is eating a large variety of foods that have the highest quality nutrition for the calories they provide. The diet tracker feature on this site is ideal for keeping track of that! Good Luck!
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2004/06/28, 09:46 PM
Hey, there, good to have you here. A 1-2 pound loss per week is a good goal if you want to lose the fat not the muscle. Eat good and exercise (check out the exercise program here after you fill out your profile), you may want to go to www.mybodycomp.com and it will help you get an idea of what your fat pounds are vs. lean muscle. The bf% are higher than I've ever seen, but it works as a good tool to start with. Good luck to you and welcome!

--------------
Veda
MISERY IS OPTIONAL
***When you are up to your ears in trouble, try using the part that is not submerged.
***The difference between a dream and a goal is a plan.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2004/06/28, 11:01 PM
Hi, part2pimip - check the nutrition forum - lots of good info, especially the grocery list for a bodybuilder.

Pretzels are pretty empty calories, try a little more protein and less starchy carbs. lots of vegetables!

--------------

\"Inscribe this on the charm that dangles from your navel, girls. Guys, tattoo this on your biceps:

Building muscle and might builds strong minds and character. Respect and humility come from lifting weights and feeding yourself with care. And from these distinguished qualities a great nation of people is built, by God. (Of course the God part is your choice, friend.)\" Dave Draper