Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

is it healthy????

halfpint116
halfpint116
United States
2004/04/25, 12:55 PM
Okay guys, I have a question and didn't really know where to post it so why not here. This is embarrassing for me but here I go. My guy wants me to swallow when I perform oral sex on him. (Don't most all guys?) What I want to know is, is it healthy? He says the benefits are great. (Yeah for him maybe) But I was just wondering about this. He said that there is nothing wrong with it. He told me there is not much else that can compare to having me still on it while he is getting off. HELP!!! I need some answers to a very awkward question.
Anni313
Anni313
United States
2004/04/25, 01:33 PM
First, don't be embarrassed.

Second, if the benefits are so great, why isn't he bending over to slurp it up? Give him a hand job and then offer to let him lick off your hand, I'll bet he runs like a girl. No offense ladies.

Have you both been tested for STD's and HIV? This doesn't sound like safe sex to me.

Don't let anyone pressure you or make you feel bad because you are uncomfortable doing something.

If you were a swallower, you'd know it.

--------------
Anni

Have you hugged your EFAs today?
goodoldtex
goodoldtex
United States
2004/04/25, 02:06 PM
I know they are calories...

Uhm, its been so long since you've been on the boards halfpint i don't remember if you're married or not...but like anni said, if you're not, make sure and check stds

Only do what you're comfortable doing. If he's really dying to have something still on him as he 'goes'...you both could look into a sexual 'helper' of sorts...like a 'fake' vagina/mouth of sorts. You shouldn't be shy about exploring your sexuality, just do it safely. (but from having read your posts in the past, i know you're not afraid of finding different ways of doing things/positions etc etc) The 'toys' are also a bonus incase you are sore, you can offer to work it rather than hurt yourself more.
parko03
parko03
United States
2004/04/25, 03:34 PM
Halfpint, I sent you a personal email. check your box. Sorry guys, Im not giving away my secret.:)

--------------
It is no fun to be normal!!!
halfpint116
halfpint116
United States
2004/04/25, 04:15 PM
Thanks for the info. There is no threat of std's or HIV here so all is okay with that. I was just wanting others opinions about it.
parko - thanks for the info on the private message. It will be VERY useful. :big_smile:
Anni313
Anni313
United States
2004/04/25, 05:06 PM
bhardy, I absolutely don't have a problem with it. Thanks for asking.

--------------
Anni

Have you hugged your EFAs today?
halfpint116
halfpint116
United States
2004/04/25, 06:40 PM
Hey bhardy, thanks! It has been so long since I have been on here but I remember seeing that somewheres around here.
parko03
parko03
United States
2004/04/25, 07:18 PM
Ok, since were going THERE...I want to know the average caloric count on this.....:surprised:

--------------
goodoldtex
goodoldtex
United States
2004/04/25, 07:55 PM
oh btw, have your man also not eat tomatoes....instead have him eat pineapple or strawberries....helps the taste
goodoldtex
goodoldtex
United States
2004/04/25, 08:17 PM
lol....i didn't think it burned really...friends have told me before its just like a teaspoon or tablespoon of gooey cream...and as long as you let it release on the back of the tongue/back of the throat you wouldn't taste it...just swallow

But thats what they said...(of course this slightly disturbed me because at the time i was an angel and she blatantly told me that my best friend was getting oral sex from this girl)
2004/04/25, 08:32 PM
Uh , hardy and tex , you have pretty much made more than just the women uncomfortable. Either of you genious's know what effect eating lots of chocolate has on the flavor?

--------------
A problem ceases to be such when you can laugh about it.

Charlie
parko03
parko03
United States
2004/04/25, 09:26 PM
Bhardy, you know WAY TOO MUCH about this. LOL.. Though, thanks for the answer to my question. Of course me working out and needing more protien, and the fact I am Iron deficient, my husband is enjoying this WAY TOO MUCH.

Though I could have done without knowing why it tastes bad sometimes...."Its the small quantity of urine that its mixed with that produces the flavor and smell."

THough at 5 cals per serving, I SUPPOSE it won't hurt my diet. LMAO!!:big_smile:

--------------
hecdarec
hecdarec
United States
2004/04/25, 09:51 PM
Halfpint, I find it interesting that you are posting this in the men's forum.

Bhardy, you seem to know alot about this. You have experience?

--------------
My gym dues are not paid with money.
hecdarec
hecdarec
United States
2004/04/25, 10:30 PM
I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.
goodoldtex
goodoldtex
United States
2004/04/25, 10:48 PM
ive just read all the ish i know various places. and you're right bhardy, it doesn't actually come from the sperm...but semen is the term of all the juices mixed together....so therefore it would be the semen that has the 'sour' taste. Hell 80% of semen comes from the prostate...and they wonder why it tastes like ass. (jk)

But yeah....its basically the other fluids that give it the taste.....
dfly411
dfly411
United States
2004/04/26, 06:09 AM
The last time hec came out of the closet bhardy, I was right behind him....

============
Quoting from bhardy:

You got a garden hose for me hec. I'm flattered. You know, there is a very high number of married men who come out of the closet. You need not feel ashamed. Sorry, I can't be more supportive. But, I'm not your type. :laugh:
=============
hecdarec
hecdarec
United States
2004/04/26, 11:52 AM
Direct quotes from bhardy:

"Unless of course you ladies enjoy the burnung sensation as it slides down your throat!"

"Correct me if I'm wrong. But, semen itself is tasteless."

"You know hec, that sexy tatooed body of yours is getting me rather excited!"

And he is questioning my manhood:laugh:

--------------
halfpint116
halfpint116
United States
2004/04/26, 02:07 PM
Lord, I didn't know a question could get sooo many different responses. Hec, the reason I ask in the men's forum was because it was an embarrassing for me to ask -period! And it is better to get a man's response than a womans because the women would be going yuck, gross, or how could you even think of asking such a thing.:laugh:
goodoldtex
goodoldtex
United States
2004/04/26, 02:33 PM
Thats odd...i know several women that actually like performing fellatio as well as swallowing...

But then again i'm a freshman in college and i also know plenty of college girls with the 'yuck' mentality...although i know again quite a few with the 'bring it on' attitude. But its more of a 'if im in a relationship bring it on' attitude.

Alright ima shut up before i sound more stupid

Joke time:
Whats the Difference between Love, True Love, and just plain Showing Off?

Spit, Swallow, Gargle.
hecdarec
hecdarec
United States
2004/04/26, 04:27 PM
Actually park was the first one to question your manhood, but that is neither here nor there. I will be sure to take your free marital counseling into consideration. I apologize for saying that you can suck a golf ball through a garden house.

============
Quoting from bhardy:

Yet, you were the first to question my manhood. As a general rule, those who feel the need to initiate are questioning themselves. Those who can joke with themselves and others are confident. But, in fairness to dfly, make an effort to be open with her and more importantly with yourself. :laugh:
=============

--------------
hecdarec
hecdarec
United States
2004/04/26, 04:29 PM
I have to disagree halfpint. I think you would have gotten more informative responses from the women. We as men are going to try and convince you that the right thing to do would be to swallow because we are dirty pigs.

============
Quoting from halfpint116:

Lord, I didn't know a question could get sooo many different responses. Hec, the reason I ask in the men's forum was because it was an embarrassing for me to ask -period! And it is better to get a man's response than a womans because the women would be going yuck, gross, or how could you even think of asking such a thing.:laugh:
=============

--------------
parko03
parko03
United States
2004/04/26, 05:52 PM
Alright, I wasn't questioning anyones manhood.:( I was just noticing Bhardy's vast knowledge of the subject.:) Hey, everyone's got a specialty right?

Besides, sucking a golf ball through a garden hose isn't necesarily a bad thing. It's been rumored that I have that ability.:cool::cool:

--------------
halfpint116
halfpint116
United States
2004/04/26, 08:35 PM
Okay hec, I will not argue with where I should have posted it but I will say this, You Love Every Minute of Reading About IT!!!:laugh:
jplatz
jplatz
United States
2004/04/26, 09:23 PM
Halfpint, as a man who attempts to be sensitive to women's situations, I'll offer this.

In the right relationship context, swallowing could be considered a very loving act as it demonstrates a great deal of trust and closeness. The same can be applied to his performing oral sex on you and bringing you to orgasm. However, if you've never swallowed before, you I would recommend a couple of experiments.

First, if you permit your man to ejaculate on your body somewhere other than inside (breasts, stomach), then you can put a little on your finger and taste it to find out if it's something you can handle. Even after he's ejaculated and tasting the remaining semen on the tip.

Second, give him a conditional approval to ejaculate in your mouth one time. In my years I've read quite a bit about sex and I can give you these hints. First, make sure he drinks fruit juice during the day. I've read that pineapple juice is best. I once read that a woman get extreme pleasure from the tast of her man after he ate a cinnamon roll earlier that day. I read the story to a girl I was dating at the time and needless to say, she decided from that story to make her first attempt at swallowing. She did and enjoyed it. But that was her. If after this one time you approve, then enjoy yourself! If not though, then talk to him and let him know how you feel.

You have to feel confident that what you are doing is right for you and your relationship. Has he told you why it's so important?

Lastly, I don't really think the benefits or lack thereof are of any concern to him and shouldn't be to you. I don't really believe that if you swallow it will ruin your diet.

As for men not tasting their own fluids, anni, that has a lot to do with society and the fact that men don't have the same general comfort with their own bodies as women.

--------------
Pain is but a threshold to greater strength.
dfly411
dfly411
United States
2004/04/26, 10:59 PM
Hector didn't post that, I did.
azredhead57
azredhead57
United States
2004/04/27, 02:22 PM
According to Mens Health Magazine...apples, apples, apples. Apples improve the taste and takes some of the bitterness out, but you have to eat them everyday. This is one that I know works. Tasting isnt the same as swallowing. If it tasted good, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. I think if a man expects you to taste it he should also, just so he knows firsthand what he is asking. And a caring man will. We have already established that most women know firsthand what they themselves taste like. And it is stretching it a bit to say that performing oral sex on a man is the same as on a woman.

--------------
~Victoria~
...Do not be discouraged; everyone who got where he is, started where he was.--anon
...There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.--Beverly Sills
Jdelts
Jdelts
United States
2004/04/27, 02:28 PM
JPLATZ...AWESOME POST.
mmaibohm
mmaibohm
United States
2004/04/27, 02:32 PM
let him ejaculate in your mouth then immediately force him to kiss you lol give em the old snow ball. Then tell him you want a russian candy cane

--------------
I am that
which must be feared, worshipped and adored. The world is mine
now and forever.No one holds command over me. No man. No god. I am a beast and that is enough.
rev8ball
rev8ball
United States
2004/04/27, 03:24 PM
C'mon, guys, keep it civil. If you don't have anything constructive to say, then stay out of the forum.

*sigh* - I knew I should have logged onto this thread sooner....

--------------
Michael

Trample the weak; hurdle the dead!
Chaos, Panic, Disorder.... Yes, my work here is done!

rev8ball@freetrainers.com
dahayz
dahayz
United States
2004/04/27, 05:17 PM
LOL, man this thread sure took off.
halfpint116
halfpint116
United States
2004/04/27, 05:48 PM
I do have a tendancy to stir things up. Okay, after all I have read and got different opinions I must say that this was well informative and that I need to buy pineapple juice, cinnamon rolls, apples and lots of sweets.:laugh:
Sooo.... did I swallow or didn't I? I'll leave you guessing on that. :big_smile:
mmaibohm
mmaibohm
United States
2004/04/27, 08:20 PM
Great ending half pint cheers !!!! sorry rev8ball it was starting to get so heated in here I had to throw something sick in.

--------------
I am that
which must be feared, worshipped and adored. The world is mine
now and forever.No one holds command over me. No man. No god. I am a beast and that is enough.
halfpint116
halfpint116
United States
2004/04/27, 08:25 PM
Cheers to you to mmaibohm, Isn't the ending the very best part of everything??? That GRAND FINALE!!!!