Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

dirty vs posh

resultset_first resultset_previous 1 2 of 2 pages
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2004/07/21, 09:43 PM
Talk about "dirty", I remember when I was just a young thing and pulling the tranny out of my hot red, hot rod 1970 Challenger, I had to run to the parts store quick in midst of it all and had just enough time to just wipe my hands and run...I had mixed comments from the men....two years before that I had to pull a tranny on my 350 holley double pumper Chevy truck and had the similar thing happen, it's funny this guy I ran into while in my jeans and grease smudged face to this day still cannot let me pass him without telling me and anyone who will listen what I looked like...I like to work on my hotrods or tear down and build up a wall in the house, but clean up, still with little make up and free for all hair, and dress up in my corporate suits and confuse them all!

--------------
Veda
MISERY IS OPTIONAL
***When you are up to your ears in trouble, try using the part that is not submerged.
***The difference between a dream and a goal is a plan.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Pritchard
Pritchard
United Kingdom
2004/07/24, 09:04 AM
thats a relief! how is charlie by the way?

--------------
The curse of the poo foot!!!

A.D.F.
the_cupcake
the_cupcake
Philippines
2004/07/24, 12:28 PM
interesting..interesting..I just happened by here and read the whole thing. and here's my two cents...

I think that men stereotype a girl in one pass, unless some situations offer them deeper knowledge of what "type" she really is. That's a random thought. I really don't know what men think of half the time. Half the time I know .

A lot of people think I'm a snob. Grade-A snotty person because of private school, good grades plus a dad who spoils me rotten. Until they get to see me at home [read: ratty shirt who goes roughing it out with my 3 brothers. the "yes-i-can-eat-more-chili-than-you-can, bathe-the-dog, clean-the-house-with-a-toothbrush, mow-the-lawn, loves-rock-music-too-much" kinda chick that you probably expect.

I paint my nails, have my hair done regularly, get facials, prefer dirty dancing to ballroom and all that stuff. But I also catch critters with my brothers when the dares start. And, yes, I still climb trees faster than them three male gorillas.

So all I really want to say is...maybe you guys need to really look deeper. Every girl is a mixture between the two. Just have to find out which quality outweighs the other.

--------------
The best victories are won not by adversity and brute force. Learn the enemy and overcome it. Now for the love of god...put the donut...DOWN!!!
-cupcake-
Pritchard
Pritchard
United Kingdom
2004/07/24, 12:40 PM
that was deep man.:surprised:

--------------
The curse of the poo foot!!!

A.D.F.
the_cupcake
the_cupcake
Philippines
2004/07/25, 09:20 AM
yes I know. it made me want some more peanut butter.

mmmmmmmmm...peanut butter with jell-o

--------------
The best victories are won not by adversity and brute force. Learn the enemy and overcome it. Now for the love of god...put the donut...DOWN!!!
-cupcake-
jakesooner07
jakesooner07
United States
2004/07/26, 10:25 AM
I dont really like sluts, so I prefer good girls:big_smile:
David1201086
David1201086
United States
2004/07/26, 09:03 PM
That makes you ever mans dream :)

============
Quoting from Damselfly:

Hey now! A dirty girl is a slut? I'm posh but can get down and dirty any which way so what does that make me, a slut or a good girl? :big_smile:

=============

--------------
\"Condoleeza Rice, Sounds like a mexican dish\"
Damselfly
Damselfly
United States
2004/07/26, 08:59 PM
Hey now! A dirty girl is a slut? I'm posh but can get down and dirty any which way so what does that make me, a slut or a good girl? :big_smile:
============
Quoting from jakesooner07:

I dont really like sluts, so I prefer good girls:big_smile:
=============

--------------
Damselfly

Whoever said that sunshine brings happiness never danced in the rain. \\"unknown\\"
David1201086
David1201086
United States
2004/07/26, 09:04 PM
I meant every..... i need to learn how to spell

--------------
\"Condoleeza Rice, Sounds like a mexican dish\"
gracelet
gracelet
Kenya
2004/07/27, 10:01 AM
I have just joined the ranks of the confused!!My job entails suits and heels, makeup... the works. So Monday through Saturday Im this serious unapproachable person. Sunday I look like I was kicked out of school for mixing with the wrong crowd... jeans, tshirt, no make-up, and since im usually trying to bring meaning back to my apartment, I am literally a dirty girl!! But I can and do clean up every so often, to as near a siren as I can get given the raw matwerial I have. So... Am I posh, dirty or what??
Hellscream
Hellscream
United Kingdom
2004/07/28, 10:25 PM
we want a lady in the street but a freak n the bed!

cant really say..plain jane sounds like a dull name to describe a fit babe but rough chick. Hot, make-up, dress well kinda girl doesnt necesarily mean stuck up either. Some of the nicest girls I know are beauticians. (SP?)
Damselfly
Damselfly
United States
2004/07/28, 10:58 PM
Some of the nicest men I have known were beauticians to........and gay ; )

============
Quoting from Hellscream:

we want a lady in the street but a freak n the bed!

cant really say..plain jane sounds like a dull name to describe a fit babe but rough chick. Hot, make-up, dress well kinda girl doesnt necesarily mean stuck up either. Some of the nicest girls I know are beauticians. (SP?)
=============

--------------
Damselfly

Whoever said that sunshine brings happiness never danced in the rain. \\"unknown\\"
arondaballer
arondaballer
United States
2004/07/28, 11:51 PM
A girl who's into taking care of their body, likes to look nice, but isn't obsessed. And they CAN'T be stuck up

--------------
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious.
--Vince Lombardi
"Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H. L. Hunt

senseless
senseless
United States
2004/08/05, 07:08 PM
Dirty all the way. Ink, piercings... it's all good.
firemansam
firemansam
Australia
2004/09/02, 04:45 AM
i like a bit of a dirty girl natural beauty no make up and easy to hang out with. But every so often you have to have a prim an proper upperclass posh girl just so you can corrupt them and do your part in the class war
resultset_first resultset_previous 1 2 of 2 pages