Group: Injuries & Rehabilitation

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 54, Messages: 4465

Dealing with injuries and learning how to avoid them is extremely important!

Join group

Does this ring a bell?

ATIGER
ATIGER
United States
2004/03/08, 03:02 PM
I have a question concerning the feeling I have in my lower back. I did not describe it as pain because it really isnt. About 3-4 inches above my beltline right on my spine, I have a feeling of a bruise when something touches it. I do not feel anything out of the ordinary when I twist or turn. I can slightly feel it when I go to touch my toes. I have researched back pain but it says that the pain should be a very sharp pain with disks and the such. It is nowhere near sharp. Has anyone had this type of feeling?? I have been doing deadlifts and swore that I had good form. The feeling did not start while working out but working my back does seem to make it slightly worse. Could this be just my back being sore from training? I do not think so because of where it is on my back. Any fed back will be appreciated:dumbbell:
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2004/03/08, 03:05 PM
You can sprain the extensor muscles alongside your spine, you may have a little fluid in there, try icing it and see how it responds.
ATIGER
ATIGER
United States
2004/03/08, 03:41 PM
Thanks for the qucik response and for the info. My back day is today - should I skip back or just lower weight?