Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

A Question For The Guys From A Girl

resultset_first resultset_previous 1 2 3 of 3 pages
Datdanigirl
Datdanigirl
United States
2004/03/12, 08:45 AM
Heard a movie quote on the radio this morning:

First guy asks, "Would you rather date a girl with just one boob, or with half a brain?"

Second guy pauses, asks "What's the one boob like?"
2004/03/12, 08:52 AM
datagirl , welcome to FT...you absolutly fit right in. I am proud to know you.:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile::big_smile::love::cool:

--------------
The greatest mystery of life is who we truly are.

Charlie
2004/03/12, 08:54 AM
Freedan, you too will go far. I never thought to add gravy. I'll give it a shot soon. Thanks man.:cool:

--------------
The greatest mystery of life is who we truly are.

Charlie
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2004/03/17, 11:45 AM
old sayig goes.........talking about boobs......Anything more than a moutfful is a waste:big_smile:

--------------
.......adversity causes some to break, but others to break records!
......minds are not vessles to be filled, but fires to be enlightened
......Confucious once said ,DO NOT play leap frog with a unicorn

Relique
Relique
United States
2004/03/19, 01:04 PM
NO!!! flat belly is better than big boobs by far!!! though they are fun, they can get in the way soo much, and I like to see my lady in a swim suit... can't get away with a two piece if you got a belly.

--------------
Sean \"TBAR\" Johnson -USAF-
dahayz
dahayz
United States
2004/03/19, 02:59 PM
Right on, I have to agree with relique on that point.:)
Valrash
Valrash
United States
2004/04/01, 03:57 PM
Well,
Guess I got to add my 2 cents.
I go for skinny over all, and medium to small boobes, lol. Don't know why but just do.
And with that, in my 23 years I've really never gauked at a girl or stared at her body (I love beutifull faces), so in some part personality has a key role, but the over all bod is what is attracting. I've only gauked once, there was a girl working at hot topic at the mall that had on a plain white tank top a cowboy hat and some figure showing jeans and I about dropped on the ground and blacked out, as far as perfect visually, she was to me and she didn't have big boobies, just an overall great looking bod. I'd like to see that again:big_smile::love:.
Valrash
Valrash
United States
2004/04/01, 03:59 PM
Oh,
And if the above messeage doesn't make sense, I blame it on the memory of that girl, whoa.:cool:
arondaballer
arondaballer
United States
2004/04/08, 09:24 PM
Ok, I have to admit boobs are huge to me. If a girl has nice perfect boobs, even if her face isn't all that great (but not ugly), it will definitely catch my eye. There's just somethin about them. Don't get me wrong, a beautiful face and not so big boobs wouldn't matter that much if she was beautiful........and what matters most is what's on the inside, but I prefer some big nice boobs

--------------
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious.
--Vince Lombardi
"Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H. L. Hunt

kenny_wtf
kenny_wtf
United Kingdom
2005/12/25, 02:29 PM
frankly i find flab revolting. its shallow to decide between a soft tummy or big boobs would make up for it..its the overall person as a whole that counts. impossible to answer your question without meeting the person..obviously the facial beauty,expressions, body language etc count as well.
and if any man here says he likes you cos of wuts inside they are LIEING!
resultset_first resultset_previous 1 2 3 of 3 pages