Group: Competitive Bodybuilding & Fitness

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 22, Messages: 5367

Discuss the process of preparing for a competition on the sport of body building, fitness and more!

Join group

ANDDRO FUEL

eirc_h
eirc_h
United States
2003/12/26, 10:51 PM
I JUST GOT SOME ANDRO FUEL PAID CASH AT HEB IS THIS STUFF LEGEL OR NOT AND WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF GITING THE SIDE EFFECTS CUSE IF THERE HIGH I WILL TROW THEM AWAY AND ARE THAY EREVERSIBLE PLES HELP ME I DONT WANT TO HAVE WASTED 20 BUKS FOR NOTHING
Jdelts
Jdelts
United States
2003/12/26, 10:58 PM
Who is it made by? It usually isn't illegal. Usually the stuff is pretty good if taken right BUT how long have you been lifting? If you are just starting out, I wouldn't suggest taking it at all. The side-effects aren't anything major unless you are the <1%. Just your usual anal leakage, you could get a little edgy...its different for everyone. As with any supplement, if you sart to experience anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, then stop. Remember, Your nutrition is 90% of your gains, supplements give you maybe 5-10% help.

--------------
May the lift be with you.
eirc_h
eirc_h
United States
2003/12/27, 01:57 PM
it was made by twin lab and it says it can case reproductive damge it has androstenedione and yohiimbe and i been lifting and running for about a month now but i took a week off to try and shok my body so shoud i just hold on to them for a while or get rid of them
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2003/12/27, 02:59 PM
Andro Fuel is a Twinlab product. No, it is not illegal. It will not hurt you, except maybe your pride and your pocketbook.

--------------
If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything....
Jdelts
Jdelts
United States
2003/12/28, 01:07 PM
Agreed BB1...not for everyone.

--------------
May the lift be with you.
eirc_h
eirc_h
United States
2003/12/29, 03:41 PM
so iv decide to take em i dont no if i should take them beffor my work out or after theis is my program as follows

get up at 9:00 take andro fuel
left at 10:00-10:30
run 2 1/4 mile at 10:30
take proten shake and ammino fuel whin i get home
take anther pro shake at 2:00

will this do or should i chang it a bit
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2003/12/29, 05:04 PM
The main problem with most oral Andros is the doseage is at best cost prohibitive to make it worth your while, and then there are risks involved as this study shows. Be careful. I notice you go and run afterwards. How about weight training? This is where if you get any benefits, you will get them. Here is one study you may want to read.

Oral andro-related prohormone supplementation: do the potential risks outweigh the benefits?

Broeder CE.

James H. Quillen College of Medicine, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, TN, USA.

Androstenedione, 4-androstenediol, 5-androstenediol, 19-norandrostenediol and 19-norandrostenedione are commonly referred to as "Andro" prohormones. Over the last few years, supplementation using these prohormones has been aggressively marketed to the general public. Supplement manufacturers often claim that Andro use improves serum testosterone concentrations, increases muscular strength and muscle mass, helps to reduce body fatness, enhances mood, and improves sexual performance. However, to date, most studies contradict these claims. In contrast, several studies using oral Andro related prohormones show that Andro use can abnormally elevate estrogen related hormones as well as alterations in hormonal markers (i.e., abnormal elevations in serum estrogen) thought to increase a person's risk for developing prostate or pancreatic cancers. In addition, most studies also indicate that significant declines in high-density lipoproteins occur leading to an increased cardiovascular disease risk. Thus, to date, the current research base suggests that Andro prohormone use does not support manufacturer claims. But it does suggest there should be strong concerns regarding long-term oral Andro prohormone use, especially regarding its effects on blood lipids and estrogen hormone profiles.

--------------
If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything....