Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

I'm new and

Philia2
Philia2
France
2003/12/04, 02:15 AM
Hi I weight 155 lbs as well!! (o;
Welcome in here, sign up for one of Freetrainers' great exercice programs, fill in your profile, do some search for some of your questions and feel free to share all your doubts and progress with us. Good luck!

--------------
- Nina :o) Les Victoires éternelles sont celles du coeur.
leea
leea
United States
2003/12/03, 10:42 PM
need help. I am 25. I weigh 155 (yuck) and am 5'2. Before I had children i weighed 115. I have 2 girls my second one was born 14 months ago. The only weight I have lost is the 15 lbs when she was born. I am a student/stay home mom. I really want to lose this weight and get into very good shape. I've thought about the atkins diet which has fast results. Is that something anyone on here has tried? I would love to start working out. I have weights my husband bought for me last year. They look awful under my bed. lol He also has equipment in the garage that he uses. It's hard for me to find time b/c of the kids. But am willing to this no matter what. Is it too much to say I would like to lose about 30lbs before summer? And where do I start? I get so confused with doing what parts on what days. Husband says something about do one push exercise and then a pull??? who knows .....HELP Thank you!
laneylou
laneylou
United States
2003/12/09, 08:52 PM
Welcome to the boards! Have fun ... this is a great place. hehe

Why doesn't your husband start working out with you? Since you're wanting to get into it and he knows some about it... ??? He should be helping with the kids anyway so you can enjoy things like that too. ;)
j8c5thkf2b
j8c5thkf2b
United States
2004/01/04, 08:02 PM
Hi..I am new with this stuff as well.
However, I have tried the Atkins diet,bought the books,and got discouraged with the menu about after a month and after my doctor's nurse let me in on a news flash that I was obese.
I stopped doing the diet. However, my husband has had great success with it as well as some of my co-workers. It is something worth checking into.I am planning on trying to get my new year off to a great start by starting over and going on it again. Also,only surrounding my self with positive influences and a great support system...which I didn't really do before.
The sad part is that she didn't know that I had already lossed about 14lbs within the first two weeks and was pretty excited about actually starting a work-out routine and counting carbs.
After,all the test were ran and nothing showed up threatening she then gave me her news flash.
I know that being 5 foot and 162 lbs. does actually make me obese it's just that when I hear obese I think of a 500lb person.
So, ask your husband to help you out by doing it with you or working out with you. It will bring you two closer together. I don't know about you but having two girls of my own and doing things with them my husband and I tend not to have alot of time to spend together or just to set down and talk that doing this weight loss venture together has broght us closer together.
Good Luck keep your head up and take it one day at a time and be realistic in setting a goal. -Libby