Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

HARDCORE cravings....aauuugghhh

cobra93
cobra93
United States
2003/11/19, 02:33 AM
Okay ladies, I need some advice here. I know we all tend to get cravings (some more often than others of course!!) Lately I've been having major cravings! I'm normally a pizza, chocolate and ice cream kind of girl but recently I've been craving wierd foods. I can't seem to get enough oatmeal, peanut butter or soy beans......bizarre, I know. And no, I'm not pregnant.....not really possible right now.... anyway, am I the only one with bizarre taste buds?!?! Seriously, I could kill for some peanut butter oatmeal right about now.......
Philia2
Philia2
France
2003/11/19, 03:29 AM
Sometimes I also get weird cravings bread and chicken, almonds or green peppers. It's not really bad food so don't worry too much BUT still try to control the quantity..... Everything turns bad when eating too much of it.
When you get a craving then try to "fill up" your plate with A LITTLE of what you're craving and A LOT of "watery" and fibery food like green beans, tomatoes or simple salad.
You'll still be able to eat what you want but also healthy veggies.
Bon appetit! (o;

--------------
- Nina :o) Les Victoires éternelles sont celles du coeur.
azredhead57
azredhead57
United States
2003/11/21, 03:39 PM
Wish I had those kinda cravings. Mine are Krispy Kremes and BBQ potato chips....ugh!

--------------
~Victoria~
...Do not be discouraged; everyone who got where he is, started where he was.--anon
...There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.--Beverly Sills