Group: Competitive Bodybuilding & Fitness

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 22, Messages: 5367

Discuss the process of preparing for a competition on the sport of body building, fitness and more!

Join group

Mr. Olympia 2003

2003/10/26, 10:21 AM
Does anyone know the results of who won.
Philia2
Philia2
France
2003/10/27, 03:53 AM
I borrowed this from Bodybuilding.com
The first thing I checked this morning......... (o;

And The Winners Are...

Mr. Olympia Results

Ronnie Coleman
Jay Cutler
Dexter Jackson
Dennis James
Gunter Schlierkamp
Kevin Levrone
Darrem Charles
Troy Alves
Melvin Anthony
Ernie Taylor
Johnnie Jackson
Rodney St. Cloud
Art Atwood
Claude Groulx
Lee Priest
Jonathon Davie
Full results coming soon.

Other Notes:

Arnold made a surprise appearance!
Lee Haney and Franco Columbu made appearances.
For pics of the night show, click here.
For pics of the pre-judging, click here.

More pics and reports coming soon!

Figure Olympia Results

Davana Medina
Monica Brant
Jenny Lynn
Mari Kudla
Dina Al-Sabah
Jaime Franklin
D.J. Wallis
Aleksandra Kobielak
Sharon Kouvara
Hannah Park
Elaine Goodlad
Theil Bradford
Pics of figure are here.

Fitness Olympia Results

Susie Curry - 4 time champion.
Kelly Ryan
Adela Friedmansky
Tracey Greenwood
Jen Hendershott
Anna Level
Klaudia Kinska
Stacy Hylton
Julie Palmer
Jenny Worth
Kimberly Klein
Stacy Simons
Shannon Meteraud
Kary Odiatu
Pics of fitness are here.

Ms. Olympia Results

Overall

Lenda Murray
Heavyweights

Lenda Murray
Iris Kyle
Yaxeni Oriquen
Betty Viana
Helle Nielsen
Betty Pariso
Vickie Gates
Lightweights

Juliette Bergmann
Dayana Cadeau
Denise Masino
Cathy Priest
Angela Debatin
Fanny Barrios
Kim Harris
Rosemary Jennings

--------------
- Nina :o) Les Victoires éternelles sont celles du coeur.
2003/10/30, 04:53 PM
Thank you for the update: Nice to see Susie Curry do it again. Im sad about my Gunter :( darnit. Third would have at least been confirmation of his work :)...saw on a local station this is Vicki Gates last O try. Local Dallasite so have to root for her just to be a good TEXAN ;) I saw Jay, Ronnie and my Gunter in Dallas few months past. Im partial to the big blond w the great smile. But he did look just as good as Jay for sure. But one day I'll have to look at a score sheet and ask the opinion of what constitutes a Mr. O. For now great fun to witness this caliber of professionalize and development of the body. Wow, blows me away how big these guys get and how many muscles we really do have. Okay thats my spill on my BB;ing thoughts. Thanks again.
Jdelts
Jdelts
United States
2003/10/31, 02:48 AM
Will Jay Cutler ever get a break!? My good friend is one of the judges and she got an ear-full from me...as for Gunter, sorry CC, he just didn't have it this time. Coleman is just unbelievable. The only thing that will stop this guy is old age, but he looks better and better each year. Though Lee Priest is not originally from New York, he now resides here full-time and trains at my gym, so I was pulling for him hardcore...between us, I know he didn't have a shot, but he looked great. Oh well, next year is Cutler's year.

--------------
SHUT UP AND GROW!!!
2003/11/03, 06:49 PM
Jdelts did you go to the show? Im jealous if you did. I still have that on a list of to do's... I did see Jay and Gunter guest pose. I will say Jay is solid but Im still not sure why Gunter is so far down the pack list. I mean I saw them both and even though Im not a judge...goodness what is it they are looking for. He was massive and proportioned...the two of them there. One is short one is tall and they both look JACKED. okay its more than that but I did see pics of Ronnie. HES A MONSTER. AND FROM TEXAS SO I ACCEPT THAT WIN AS ONE OF THE GOOD OLE BOYZ.
Jdelts
Jdelts
United States
2003/11/03, 10:42 PM
Unfortunately, I did not go, but I saw all the pics and video from the show. Now that you mentioned it, I don't know exactly what these judges are looking for. After looking at footage from the pre-judge, Gunter was probably the most proportioned oned up there. My friend who was judging, didn't want to disclose too much info to me about the scorecards, but half-heartedly agreed that Gunter "maybe, should have placed higher". So there is no need to be jealous, I didn't have the luxury of going...maybe next year!

--------------
SHUT UP AND GROW!!!