Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

right way to lose

emcur
emcur
United States
2003/05/27, 06:12 PM
i am 126 pounds, 5'5 and have 26% body fat. i can lose weight easily by eating less but feel too weak to get in a good workout. i've been down to 104 lbs but i lose a lot of muscle along with the fat and always end up gaining it back because I'm tired of feeling sluggish. i want to get rid of the fat tho, b/c i've worked my thighs and butt HARD and want it to show! any advice?
Philia2
Philia2
France
2003/05/28, 02:00 AM
Yes eat more proteins, get some vitamines and amino acids (and maybe even a fat burner), lift some heavy weights and keep the cardio to 3-4 days a week -HIIT.
You'll loose weight and not feel tired.
Good luck!

--------------
- Nina :o) Les Victoires éternelles sont celles du coeur.
lucyladybug
lucyladybug
United States
2003/06/03, 05:02 PM
emcur: I am in the same boat as you are. Either I have to increase my workout time or eat less and eating less makes me so tired. Unfortunately a 40 minute workout a day is all I can fit in. When I lift more weight I tend to gain more weight and then I tend to eat more also because I am hungrier.
kirby00
kirby00
United States
2003/06/03, 05:10 PM
I just ran into the workout more/eat more problem yesterday - I went for a short swim after my workout. Woah. That made me so much hungrier than normal. I know swimming can burn a lot of calories, but I have a feeling I ended up eating more than I burned :p

Nina, what kind of fat burner would you suggest? I've never taken one and would like to try, just for a little bit. However, I'm feeling really uneasy about ephedra.

-Krb
Philia2
Philia2
France
2003/06/04, 02:31 AM
============
Quoting from kirby00:

Nina, what kind of fat burner would you suggest? I've never taken one and would like to try, just for a little bit. However, I'm feeling really uneasy about ephedra.

-Krb
=============

Oh I cannot really tell you...... Everybody is different and those "magic" pills work differently for each person.
With or without ephedrine, the only thing I can say is that you have to try yourself.
I personally got one called Thermonol (from GEN) that I use once in a while. I never take the written doses (two pills twice a day) but only one (and I jump like a rabbit all day long). Works for me.........

--------------
- Nina :o) Les Victoires éternelles sont celles du coeur.