Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

ZMA

bicep
bicep
Canada
2001/06/25, 10:20 PM
does anyone use it .....
is it worth of tryin` ?

...I`ve heard it`s cheaper to buy
Asparate magnesium and zinc and vitamins.......

the other thing I`ve heard is that this product for maximum effect shouldn`t be used with clacium ....at least 2 hours after havin` your shake....
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2001/06/26, 10:32 AM
A lot of people that have tried it don't seem to like it for some reason, but I love the stuff. I take ZMA HP by EAS and I noticed a difference in just a couple days. I've been taking it for about 3 months now. ZMA will naturally boost your testosterone levels and that is definately good. Warning - your sex-drive will go through the roof when you're taking this stuff (which could actually be a great thing). That's the only "side-effect" if you really want to call it that.

It is true that you shouldn't take ZMA with anything that contains calcium. The calcium and magnesium and/or zinc will compete for absorption, thus becoming less potent. Take the ZMA just before you workout and before bed w/ water.

---JBennett
snowboarder_76
snowboarder_76
United States
2001/06/26, 11:44 AM
I take z-mass (same thing) and i love it. i too was told it was not that good but the first few days or so you will notice a great difference. From muscle recovery to sleeping. You take it 30-60 min. before bed (with no calcium within about 2hours, or the mag will compete for absorbsion. and then only one can win) But let me tell you i can barely last about 45 min, and im gone. You sleep great! Testosterone also a plus!
Im not sure what the "ZMA"by EAS costs but im guessing an arm and half a leg. "Z-Mass" i think is cheaper and the same thing. Stay away from GNC though, it is like $40.
www.milleniumfitness.com has it for like $27-28 bucks! Has 120 pills you take 4 a night.
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2001/06/26, 12:01 PM
Just bought another bottle of EAS ZMA HP (120 count) @ GNC for $16. With the Super Tuesday 20% discount its even less. The ZMA HP doesn't have stuff to help you sleep like Z-MASS; just the basics + antioxidants.