Group: Beginners to Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 968, Messages: 18927

Share and offer advice to beginners to the fitness world!

Join group

Workout Video!!

TonjiaLipsey
TonjiaLipsey
United States
2011/01/19, 01:45 PM
What are some of the best at home workout videos that get great results, since I am somewhat shy and rather workout at home. Any comments or thoughts on getting a personal trainer!!
powertotrain
powertotrain
United States
2011/01/23, 08:29 PM
I run a site at www.powertotrain.com that has workouts that you could perform at your house with minimal equipment. Check out the site, there are sample workouts that you should feel free to give a try along with videos of all the exercises to help you get started.

And I always tell people that are starting training, don't feel bad or shy if you are making the effort and getting into the gym or working out. The only people that should feel bad are the ones that don't put forward the effort to get in there and help themselves out!

Good Luck

--------------
Scott Edson

My credentials: I have my masters in exercise science, worked in division I strength and conditioning, owned my own gym in suburban chicago, and now run a fitness website at

www.powertotrain.com
powertotrain
powertotrain
United States
2011/01/23, 08:43 PM
I run a site at www.powertotrain.com that has workouts that you could perform at your house with minimal equipment. Check out the site, there are sample workouts that you should feel free to give a try along with videos of all the exercises to help you get started.

And I always tell people that are starting training, don't feel bad or shy if you are making the effort and getting into the gym or working out. The only people that should feel bad are the ones that don't put forward the effort to get in there and help themselves out!

Good Luck

--------------
Scott Edson

My credentials: I have my masters in exercise science, worked in division I strength and conditioning, owned my own gym in suburban chicago, and now run a fitness website at

www.powertotrain.com