Group: Beginners to Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 968, Messages: 18927

Share and offer advice to beginners to the fitness world!

Join group

Workout Calendar

Allisonlynn614
Allisonlynn614
United States
2012/05/30, 03:54 PM
I just joined this site today. After searching the web for 4 hours this website was exactly what I was looking for. I have a question about the calendars.  I started working out on Sunday for the first time in the 27 years of my life. I never even stepped foot in a gym before sunday. Is there anyway I can put my work out for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday on my calendar.  I worked extremely hard those days and as I continue to use this site I would like to go back one day and see how I started and what improvements I have made. I am extremely excited about starting this journey and I think this group website could help me with motivation and many other things I dont know. I want to utilize this as much as I can. If anyone has any advice for me or any suggestion let me know. I am very eager to geet this started. And also If anyone can give me an answer on the calendar question II would appreciate it.
2012/05/30, 08:21 PM
I honestly can't figure out the new exercise plans as far as keeping a record. You can change the days by going through the routine set up again. I write every routine and variation into word pad. Then I cut and paste them into my flog each day along with the weights, sets and reps.