Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 377, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

Workout and nutrition Questions

eblake2001
eblake2001
United States
2016/12/16, 04:08 PM
Hello,
I do back, biceps, and triceps on Monday, chest and shoulders on Wednesday. I Run 2 miles on both Tuesday and Thursday. When doing the weight training I push pretty hard and try to tear the muscles. Also, I do this routine after work in the evening everyday because this is when I feel I have the best energy. I've been doing the consistently over the past 3 months and have not see the changes in my body that I would like to see and also finding it hard to fall  asleep at night.  Also, since starting this program I am currently taking prescribed Testosterone CYP from my Doctor...dosage .5 ML weekly.
My Diet:
1. Early Morning - 2 Jumbo size eggs with yoke
2. Mid Morning - 1 yogurt
3. Lunch - Grill salmon bowel with vegetables and rice or Chicken with rice and vegetables
4. Mid day - Protein shake ( Orgain Organic Protein plant Based Powder)
5. Dinner - Lunch - Grill salmon bowel with vegetables and rice or Chicken with rice and vegetables
My question is:  is there anything I can be doing differently to get better physical body results and anything that I can be taking for recovery to maybe help me fall asleep better?