Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

working out with a cold?

rchacon001
rchacon001
United States
2011/12/29, 06:16 PM
has anyone ever had a little cold that made you kinda second guess going to the gym? its not a full blown cold but just a little cough. I am at that point right now i want to work out but afraid if i do the cold might get worse.. any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated.
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2011/12/29, 07:41 PM
I've heard unless you have a fever, you're free to workout. I'm sure the opinion on this varies. I've gone with a cold and felt fine.

--------------
I see the words you are typing, but all I read is *click*click*click*

Fat loss isn?t under the control of the magic fat loss fairies. - Alwyn Cosgrove
b3kman
b3kman
United States
2016/07/22, 07:36 PM
Actually if it's just a little cold working out could help. Excercise is supposed to boost your immune system. As long as it isn't a flu or something you should be okay. Try to avoid eating alot of sugar for a while and take time to relax after you work out. This might be better for you then you think.
pvanessaw
pvanessaw
United States
2016/08/02, 12:31 PM
Hello! I am new to this forum and if you're looking for personal training assistance and/or nutrition coaching, I offer certified online coaching for both areas of wellness and would love to help you reach your goals together, whether it's fat loss, muscle gain, or just to get into shape for your health. If you're interested in working together, please feel free to contact me (Paige) at walte497@d.umn.edu to get started. I look forward to hearing from you! :) I also have a blog/website that you can check out if you want to get to know more about me and my background- www.walte497.wix.com/paige